1.    #1  
    What is the best or easiest way for me to get updated weather info on my Verizon 650? I still find web browsing cumbersome on this device. Are there other weather solutions?
    alan.mushnick@verizon.net
    Alan Mushnick
    I use xWeather by Moxsi (www.moxsi.com). It accesses the NOAA weather report for my area in a very user-friendly format. I can have several area profiles stored, and it seamlessly moves from one to the other. I used this program a lot on a recent vacation when it was really important to know where the rain was heading and when. Great program, great support.
    Laurie
    You can use programs such as Treo Alarm (www.treoalarm.com) and Weather Manager (www.tinystocks.com) to do this as well.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    xWeather is a great app. Also Cool Weather is simple and straight forward but you need to surf the web to get it.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I primarily use 4Cast (www.shsh.com) but have tried xWeather & it seems like a nice interface as well.
    Another vote for TreoAlarm. It works blazingly fast, is easy to switch between different cities, and HEY, it makes a great travel alarm clock too.

I reviewed it on my blog, over at: http://www.warrenernst.com/node/78

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
    Use 4cast. Shimon, the developer, is a T|C member. You can talk to him in the shsh forum.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Another vote for 4cast. Very easy to use, and you can integrate with 2day.
    - Jeeman
    just wondering.... I notice 4cast does allow "off-line" sync. TreoAlarm doesn't seem to permit this. is this true?
    yes - sync the weather on-line or during a hotsync (you will still need an internet connection on your pc for the hotsync tho - uses yahoo weather I think)
    xWeather will sync any time you ask it to over the air. Really, you ought to give it a try. Very handsome interface and easy to use.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    xWeather user here! It has radar and satellite images, forecasts, etc. Very nice.
    I use Treo Alarm
    BTW - 4cast now has sat maps too