Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    To rip off a classic TC quote...

Don't you love your son?
    That is funny.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    O.K. I'm sitting at the airport in Denver and I see a strange phone. I strike up a conversation with the guy carrying it and it turns out he is a Sprint rep. I snapped a quick pic with my awesome 700P, 1.3 mega pixel camera and, well, the picture speaks for itself. Please no flames, I only brought it here because I am a long time peeping tom, lurker, whatever.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    O.K. I'm sitting at the airport in Denver and I see a strange phone. I strike up a conversation with the guy carrying it and it turns out he is a Sprint rep. I snapped a quick pic with my awesome 700P, 1.3 mega pixel camera and, well, the picture speaks for itself. Please no flames, I only brought it here because I am a long time peeping tom, lurker, whatever.
    Oh, oh, oh, - where can I get one Mr. LTLFTP? Do they come in rotary and touch tone models as well? Do we dare call it a princess phone?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Oh, oh, oh, - where can I get one Mr. LTLFTP? Do they come in rotary and touch tone models as well? Do we dare call it a princess phone?
    Flame all you want, I'm just here to help.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ninodelsol
    Yeah, seriously! The 750 is supposed to only feature minor improvements to the 700 anyway.
    I heard from an unidentifiable source that the 800 will have minor improvements as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    I heard from an unidentifiable source that the 800 will have minor improvements as well.
    I heardfrom a very reli8able source which I can not give the name of or it might loose it's job that it isn't actually an improvment, but instead will try reverting back to a 600 in many features.
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
    I'm having dinner with Cingular major accounts manager on Monday. I asked if he is gonna be able to tell me anything about the new GSM Treo....he did say there will be no 700 Treo but there will be a new GSM Treo on CNG thsi year.....who wants to donate money to my "get the rep drunk" fund ?
    This thread will be duplicated to almost 100% accuracy about a year from now.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mymellowman
    I heardfrom a very reli8able source which I can not give the name of or it might loose it's job that it isn't actually an improvment, but instead will try reverting back to a 600 in many features.
    I heard from a known unknown source that there will be an unknown defect with the 800 along with the nostalgic features that you've just mentioned.
    I have a RLY good source who is a software engineer with Microsoft, and he says that the information he has is that they're releasing the 800 on September 31.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmattyh
    I have a RLY good source who is a software engineer with Microsoft, and he says that the information he has is that they're releasing the 800 on September 31.
    I mean seriously guys...here I am...trying to have a serious conversation about the 750 and all you can do is make fun of it. I'm going to take my ball and go home...
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Hrlaser, Treocentral writer? Hope you're enjoying your 700p.
    Yeah. It's really cool. I was driving railroad spikes with it yesterday. I got the special version in the Kevlar casework. And I like how the scissors fold in flush with the right side and the corkscrew with the left side. And I don't know HOW they crammed a 200 watt amp and those Bose speakers into it.. what a piece of engineering that must've been.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    No defribulator ?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmattyh
    Ya gotta be a lot more clever then that. Everyone knows there are only 29 days in September.
    I mean seriously guys...here I am...trying to have a serious conversation about the 750 and all you can do is make fun of it. I'm going to take my ball and go home...
    Ball? You only have one?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    No defribulator ?
    Boy, I'd sure hate to be relying on Jack if I had a heart attack.
    ...I'm going to take my ball and go home...
    Is that what happens when you wear spandex for too long?
    Boy, I'd sure hate to be relying on Jack if I had a heart attack.
    No worries....I went on Craig's List and finally found one of these:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&page=2&pp=33
    Is that what happens when you wear spandex for too long?
    Haggar has more than one, I saw a video from Frys.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Ya gotta be a lot more clever then that. Everyone knows there are only 29 days in September.
    I didn't say September 31, 2006.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast