1.    #1  
    We are currently looking for Treo users to participate in a remote 4-week journal/diary study in May, 2006. The time commitment would be 30 to 60 minutes a week for logging issues and 45-60 minutes a week for a phone discussion with a User Experience Researcher and at least one member of the product team.

As a gift for your participation you will be rewarded with:
    - $150 Visa gift card and a logo gift.

Please fill out the questionnaire. If you fit the participant profile you will be contacted with specific details. If you are not contacted we will keep your information in our database and you may be contacted for future research.

Here’s the questionnaire:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=191111976742

Thank you,
    Visto Research Team
    Got news for ya... We are in May already and there are not 4 more weeks in May. One heck of a research team you have there.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    And if they can talk you into providing just a little bit of information, you will be purchasing a lot of items on credit in the very near future. Of course you will never see all the cool stuff you bought on credit.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I received that e-mail or a almost idemtical one about 4-5 weeks ago.
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmithers05
    We are currently looking for Treo users to participate in a remote 4-week journal/diary study in May, 2006. The time commitment would be 30 to 60 minutes a week for logging issues and 45-60 minutes a week for a phone discussion with a User Experience Researcher and at least one member of the product team.

As a gift for your participation you will be rewarded with:
    - $150 Visa gift card and a logo gift.

Please fill out the questionnaire. If you fit the participant profile you will be contacted with specific details. If you are not contacted we will keep your information in our database and you may be contacted for future research.

Here’s the questionnaire:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=191111976742

Thank you,
    Visto Research Team
    MODS, you may want to delete this one.
    Hey, I never got that one!

Man, I never get nothin'.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self