1.    #1  
    Hey guys, i'm new to the "Treo" Scene and have settled on the Treo 650, someone on here persuaded me to buy on at the beginning of June because the price should drop with the release of the 700. (please correct that if it's wrong)

But I figured someone on here would like to sale their Unlocked 650 before the release of the newer ones... So I am wanting to get one in Good condition so I can use it with Tmobile... let me know if you know anyone who has a deal
    I don't think the GSM 650 is going to drop in price until a GSM 700 model is released.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I wonder when that'll be??
    I heart a forecast About Pigs flying :-)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by MattLoflin
    Hey guys, i'm new to the "Treo" Scene and have settled on the Treo 650, someone on here persuaded me to buy on at the beginning of June because the price should drop with the release of the 700. (please correct that if it's wrong)

But I figured someone on here would like to sale their Unlocked 650 before the release of the newer ones... So I am wanting to get one in Good condition so I can use it with Tmobile... let me know if you know anyone who has a deal
    Prices drop when a new model comes out. A new GSM model is not expected for 4-6 months. I havent seen any cheap unlocked / unbranded ones....best bet would be to find a Cingular guy who has finished his contract and had Cingular unlock the phone. Maybe you can find a Cingular guy, buy him a brand spankin new 650 for $129 and take his old 650 after he gets it unlocked.
    How much are you offering?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.