Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 149
  1. #101  
    Oh, and please take sample comparison photos (inside and out) comparing the 700p and 650. Based on 700w/650 comparisons I've seen I'm worried that overall quality may be worse with the 700.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  2. #102  
    I think he is now bound and gagged.
  3. #103  
    I don't like the sound of that speed test. Try inatalling Xiino and see if the numbers improve with that.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  4. #104  
    Umm not sure what you mean by, inside an out pictures.. I doubt my friend will let me open up the treo... infact I don't think he knows that I even took pictures of it haha.. if I have time tonight- sure I'll take pictures of ptune and whatever else I can... if someone can point me to a good bandwidth speed test site, that would be great... keep in mind I live in the Suburbs, so I'm guessing the EVDO speeds are lacking because of that. Oh and I really rather not install any 3rd party softwares... I don't want to risk getting my friend in trouble in anyway.
  5. ink883's Avatar
    Posts
    872 Posts
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
       #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPINGEE
    Umm not sure what you mean by, inside an out pictures.. I doubt my friend will let me open up the treo... infact I don't think he knows that I even took pictures of it haha.. if I have time tonight- sure I'll take pictures of ptune and whatever else I can... if someone can point me to a good bandwidth speed test site, that would be great... keep in mind I live in the Suburbs, so I'm guessing the EVDO speeds are lacking because of that. Oh and I really rather not install any 3rd party softwares... I don't want to risk getting my friend in trouble in anyway.
    Thank you again for the photos. They have been the best photos yet to hit Treocentral of the new 700p. Keep up the good reporting and ignore the flamers.

    I think http://www.dslreports.com allows you to publish speed reports.

    I still would like to see a video of how fast a large page loads (like CNN), and some more of your impressions on the new blazer aside from speed. Perhaps you could take a short video with your treo650 camera.

    I would also like to learn more about that OnDemand stuff, which looked interesting.
  6. #106  
    Pimp, I'm talking about taking a photo of the same thing using the 700p's camera and the 650's camera both inside (low lighting condition) and outside (lots of light).
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Pimp, I'm talking about taking a photo of the same thing using the 700p's camera and the 650's camera both inside (low lighting condition) and outside (lots of light).
    That makes ALOT more sense. I'll be honest, I read it the same way Pimp did.
  8. #108  
    Thought of something else...go into the Pics & Videos app and see if there's a sample video. Play it in fullscreen mode and let me know if the white border turns off.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  9. #109  
    oh pictures from the treo... hehe ok i get it.. sure, but I'll probably only get to take some evening shot pictures outside and some indoor pictures by the time I get home. I'll see what I can do about the video, not too sure about how to post a video on here though, but I'll figure something out. As for the on demand.. I'll give you guys a more detailed review asap... I wish I could do a bluetooth review, but I lost my headset. Dun would be a good review too, by my laptop is old school,, no bluetooth and no dongle.. I'll post my finds tonight..
  10. Postal's Avatar
    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPINGEE
    they are back up for a lil longer, I just wanted to take off any serial numbers..
    For the regulars, I have the originals. If you need them, PM me.
  11. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #111  
    NOTE TO FORUM: If anyone offers you original Treo photos via PM please be careful. Many of these individuals have been known to use the old "I simply need your credit card number to verify who you are" trick to then charge your credit card.

    In order to prevent this from happening...please send your credit card number to me via PM before requesting any such download. I will then be able to verify the information in case of theft.
  12. #112  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    NOTE TO FORUM: If anyone offers you original Treo photos via PM please be careful. Many of these individuals have been known to use the old "I simply need your credit card number to verify who you are" trick to then charge your credit card.

    In order to prevent this from happening...please send your credit card number to me via PM before requesting any such download. I will then be able to verify the information in case of theft.
    right on skip...want my bank account info too just to be safe eh?
  13. Haggar's Avatar
    Posts
    894 Posts
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    right on skip...want my bank account info too just to be safe eh?
    No, that's not necessary. Just send your account BALANCES to me...If I need the actual bank account numbers and PIN codes as cross reference info I can get it later.

    I'm here to serve...
  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    right on skip...want my bank account info too just to be safe eh?
    No way. You guys have that funny lookin' money up there.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15. #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    [snip] I'm here to serve...
    I'll take a ham~n~cheese, with a medium diet coke. Thank You.

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  16. #116  
    Pimps gonna get his knees capped by Tony So(palm)prano for those pics.
  17. #117  
    actually it appears Pimps pics may have some issues that are inconsistent with other posts, I only got to see them briefly and I don't want them in my possession. I do suspect this is jimmybama back with us for another go round under a different name.
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    I'll take a ham~n~cheese, with a medium diet coke. Thank You.
    Diet Coke? WTF???

    Jane would not approve of the ccksuckers new beverage of choice.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  19. #119  
    "Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." - 6/11

    Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

    I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self
    .



  20. #120  
    Mods, please split this thread. And while you're at it, feel free to remove the posts that don't have to do with either the subject of this thread or Pimp's new photos/info.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions