Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Is there a program out there that lets you do a search in your call log? For example, let's say I wanna find out all my incoming calls to Tina in my entire call history, or just the outgoing or whatever. Is there something out there that let's me search a paticular name or number without having to look at the entire list?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    I want one too. I don't know why this isn't an option in the OS
    I use call log+, it sinks to outlook and will sync to your call history (activties) in outlook for that contact. so all you have to do is look up that contact and you can get all of your calls and any notes you have made on that call. It is heaven sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That would be an extremely useful feature.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Agendus provides this functionality.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djraw
    Is there a program out there that lets you do a search in your call log? For example, let's say I wanna find out all my incoming calls to Tina in my entire call history, or just the outgoing or whatever. Is there something out there that let's me search a paticular name or number without having to look at the entire list?
    I'm pretty sure that iAmbic's Agendus Pro will do this. It does so many things I think there's probably not one single person on this planet who knows everything it'll do or uses every feature.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..