1.    #1  
    http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6413

"In light of RIM's familiar pattern of patent disputes, Barrons Magazine downgraded the Blackberry maker today and predicted a positive momentum for the direct competitor Palm."

Disclaimer: The above link and paragraph are quoted from the author's site and provided "for information only". Poster assumes no responsibility for accuracy of info, availability nor fitness for use. If ya wanna find out what it's all about, use the link, read the info and draw ya own conclusions
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Disclaimer: The above link and paragraph are quoted from the author's site and provided "for information only". Poster assumes no responsibility for accuracy of info, availability nor fitness for use. If ya wanna find out what it's all about, use the link, read the info and draw ya own conclusions
    Now THAT is some funny shiite
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Based on the disclaimer, my conclusion is that Barron's employees are not crackberry users...
  4.    #4  
    The disclaimer is mine and I am not a Baron's employee. The reason I added it is so I don't get cranked on by people who:

1. Don't go to the link and read the entire story drawing conclusions from only the first quoted sentence.
    2. Don't recognize that it is a quote by someone else. If peeps have a problem with what the author is saying, they can contact him/her and rant at him, not me
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    The disclaimer is mine and I am not a Baron's employee. The reason I added it is so I don't get cranked on by people who:

1. Don't go to the link and read the entire story drawing conclusions from only the first quoted sentence.
    2. Don't recognize that it is a quote by someone else. If peeps have a problem with what the author is saying, they can contact him/her and rant at him, not me
    Wow, you're learning!
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  6.    #6  
    Well I wouldn't have thot they would have to stick a warning label on sewing needles that says: "Warning: Do Not Stick in Eyes"

Or that a coffee cup would need a label that says "Caution: Hot liquid inside".

But experience teaches us that some people will still say "Hey how was I suppossed to know that ?" ... so yes, I have learned that people may take stuff inside quotation marks and think I said it and that people may infer a conclusion from a few lines of text without clicking on the link for further details...at least now I can say "Don't say I didn't warn ya".
    I was kidding with you earlier Jack

It would be kind of funny if we could get vBulletin to add that or a similar disclaimer automatically to any post that contains quoted material... just for the comic relief you so eloquently mention.