Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Driving's fun?
    Well...there are plenty of ways to make it fun. Blindfolds...Treos...a willing partner...it can all be good.
    Driving's fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Well...there are plenty of ways to make it fun. Blindfolds...Treos...a willing partner...it can all be good.

LMAO
    Your Treo work with Voicedialing and a BT headset?
    Get an 8125.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    http://www.1src.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109956

now this is something I think we would all be interested in!!!! (sorry if it's been posted before)
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo

now this is something I think we would all be interested in!!!! (sorry if it's been posted before)

If Palm made something like that, they'd really be in business. It would definately take a big hold on the market, IF it came with things like wifi that have not yet been implimented on the Treo, but exist everywhere else. The main problem with this design, however, is the keyboard. Since the Treo keyboard is raised and is a coated rubber, it would snag when opening or closing. However, if Palm made the keyboard like that of the 8125 or the 6700, I think it would be taking a step backwards, as the Treo keyboard is much easier to use. One of my main problems with these two window devices is also that you have no physical number pad to dial without sliding out the keyboard and using the device in landscape mode. Eck.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    If Palm made something like that, they'd really be in business. It would definately take a big hold on the market, IF it came with things like wifi that have not yet been implimented on the Treo, but exist everywhere else. The main problem with this design, however, is the keyboard. Since the Treo keyboard is raised and is a coated rubber, it would snag when opening or closing. However, if Palm made the keyboard like that of the 8125 or the 6700, I think it would be taking a step backwards, as the Treo keyboard is much easier to use. One of my main problems with these two window devices is also that you have no physical number pad to dial without sliding out the keyboard and using the device in landscape mode. Eck.
    Put Haggar's line of numbers along the botton, make it a VGA screen with wifi, make sure it's compatable with high speed networks and put in a bunch of flash memory and I would pay a bunch of money for it.

I'd like to see Palm release a similar product design. As long as it includes 128 MB memory, 2 GB internal flash storage, high resolution touchscreen display, on the back a 2 MP camera with LED flash, WIFI, 3GSM support, Bluetooth voice activation support, SD card slot and a front a 1.3 MP camera for video conferencing. While it may seem like a far fetched dream it is all possible with current technology. The Treo can't survive in an already very competitve market based solely on form factor. Especially when it lacks several features found in competitor products. Palm needs to stop being second best and instead start being a market leader for other companies to follow by example.
    What would really be cool is if they got smart and put in a regenerative keypad so all that typing we do would recharge the battery and give Palm the option of using slimmer batteries without sacrificing life. That is till the fuel cell powered 1000P comes out in 2012
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
    I'd like to see Palm release a similar product design. As long as it includes 128 MB memory, 2 GB internal flash storage, high resolution touchscreen display, on the back a 2 MP camera with LED flash, WIFI, 3GSM support, Bluetooth voice activation support, SD card slot and a front a 1.3 MP camera for video conferencing. While it may seem like a far fetched dream it is all possible with current technology. The Treo can't survive in an already very competitve market based solely on form factor. Especially when it lacks several features found in competitor products. Palm needs to stop being second best and instead start being a market leader for other companies to follow by example.
    I think Dell makes a line like that...called Inspiron?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
    A very good suggestions, I also have been saying it all along. Don't know why so many people seems contented with 2nd rate features just coz it palm.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news...+30GB+HDD.html

wow look at this guys:
    OS Windows Mobile 5.0
    Monitor 4.3" Wide(16:9) TFT color LCD display
    Storage Built-in hard disk 30GB
    Supported video file formats WMV9 (transcoding not required), DivX
    Supported audio file formats WMA, MP3
    Number of storable tracks Approx. 20 videos / 5,000 music tracks.
    Continuous playback time Approx. 4 hours (video) / 10 hours (audio)
    Number of storable photos Approx. 20,000
    Operating temperature 41 to 104 F (5 to 40 C)
    Humidity 30 to 90 % (no condensation)
    Charge time Approx. 3 hours (using the AC adaptor)
    USB port USB 2.0
    Remote/headphone jack 3.4mm jack/stereo type, 16 ohm load impedance
    Built-in battery Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
    Dimensions Approx. 131 x 76x 22 mm (W x H x D)
    Weight Approx. 200g (body only)
    Number of effective poxels Approx. 2,000,000 pixels (1600 x 1200)
    Image pickup device 1/4" MOS
    Shutter shooting distance 40 cm to infinity
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news...+30GB+HDD.html

wow look at this guys:
    OS Windows Mobile 5.0
    Monitor 4.3" Wide(16:9) TFT color LCD display
    Storage Built-in hard disk 30GB
    Supported video file formats WMV9 (transcoding not required), DivX
    Supported audio file formats WMA, MP3
    Number of storable tracks Approx. 20 videos / 5,000 music tracks.
    Continuous playback time Approx. 4 hours (video) / 10 hours (audio)
    Number of storable photos Approx. 20,000
    Operating temperature 41 to 104 F (5 to 40 C)
    Humidity 30 to 90 % (no condensation)
    Charge time Approx. 3 hours (using the AC adaptor)
    USB port USB 2.0
    Remote/headphone jack 3.4mm jack/stereo type, 16 ohm load impedance
    Built-in battery Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery
    Dimensions Approx. 131 x 76x 22 mm (W x H x D)
    Weight Approx. 200g (body only)
    Number of effective poxels Approx. 2,000,000 pixels (1600 x 1200)
    Image pickup device 1/4" MOS
    Shutter shooting distance 40 cm to infinity
    It sucks. No wi-fi. No BT.

It also sucks cause it has no phone.

(please...please....PLEASE....there was sarcasm in this post. really. honest. it's called sarcasm. look it up.)
    It sucks. No wi-fi. No BT.

It also sucks cause it has no phone.

(please...please....PLEASE....there was sarcasm in this post. really. honest. it's called sarcasm. look it up.)
    witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift
    wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

So is the rest of the post the sarcasm, or is it sarcastic to insist that there was sarcasm in the post?
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    oops thought it had a phone! well it definately shows what palm could potentially do with it's units in the future.
    the treo is big because despite what many have heard, size DOES matter.
    Treoing & Loving it
    its so big coz palm has no fund for r&d.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift

So is the rest of the post the sarcasm, or is it sarcastic to insist that there was sarcasm in the post?
    Was that a sarcastic post?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dstrauss

Was that a sarcastic post?
    Moi? Sarcastique?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234