• 31-40

51 34.46%
  • 41-50

27 18.24%
  • 50+

19 12.84%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    well i turn 20 on tuesday so thats exciting but when i went to buy my 700w i payed stright up with no discount and i asked the guy if i could buy a treo 700 without a plan and he was like thats 600 do you have that kinda money, he was talkin to me like i was some broke kid so quickly shut him up
    Got Treo?
  2.    #22  
    i mean when ur 19 have a decent payin job with no bills you can buy anything lol
    Got Treo?
    I am headed towards 66. Had Treo 300 and still using one of the original handspring treo 600. Does email, internet away from office and of course all contact intergrated into my phone. A great business tool. Hope battery lasts. Will look carefully at next palm treo. Mossberg today hints that it may be time for all to move to windows based so will look at windows based when I make the change.
    Well, at least I'm not the oldest here (I'm almost 51) I remember when typewriters were big (You 20 year olds will have to Google typewriters) I remember using a Telex teletype gizmo. My first PC was an Apple IIe.

My first PDA was a Sharp Wizard, loved that device. I could drive and enter data at the same time. I left it on the hood of my car and drove away one day so that was that.

First Palm was the Vx, I worked at an ISP on the business side and I could see that our network engineers were quite impressed at how I used Graffiti and beamed information. They also were amazed that I used to program in Fortran.

Now have the T650, hoping for some kind of 700P here in Canada. At the rate they are going, I may be able to buy it with a Senior Citizens Discount.

George

Quote Originally Posted by vitb9doc
    I am headed towards 66. Had Treo 300 and still using one of the original handspring treo 600. Does email, internet away from office and of course all contact intergrated into my phone. A great business tool. Hope battery lasts. Will look carefully at next palm treo. Mossberg today hints that it may be time for all to move to windows based so will look at windows based when I make the change.
    OK, Old guy here, NOT THE OLDEST though.
    43 in a couple of weeks.

Some days I feel old, Some days I don't, I try not to pay attention the ratio though.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbelt
    April 30 I became a ma.. umm.. 28
    you stole my bday! JK
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Belated Congrarts.
    thanks
    What can I say? A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    Nokia 3360 -> Sony Ericsson t226 -> Sony Ericsson z500 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 680 -> AT&T Centro
    Just turned 26 on April 26.
    I am 31 yrs old and have been using a Treo600 since November. Hard to believe I have been using it that long!
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
    No wonder I feel like I'm babysitting most of you.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think half of the PPR will bail out on this one. . . . . . .

Geez Perry!!!
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    well this is interesting as it adds more depth to the way you "view" people on the forums, i myself will be 31 soon.......definitely not the oldest here!!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    32... and still kicking!!! For now anyways!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
  15.    #35  
    yeah i jus figured everyone in here was around my age but now i see everything in a whole new light, i feel like a baby
    Got Treo?
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Geez Perry!!!

But the Munk thinks I don't type a day over 30.

Can I add my 16 year old to the poll, to the under 20 crowd?
    (Of course, not until she inherits the 650.)

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I've been 38 for YEARS now.
    just turned 29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12