1.    #1  
    I had one back when they 1st came out, but I only kept it for a few days. This one will be a keeper, or so the wife says. I just uploaded Bulter for the alarm, and attention grabber features. I also have a bad H key, but a search helped me out. I need to pick up a leather case, and BT headset for it. All I need know, is to do the Java thing for the opera mini to work.

The Java app can be downloaded from the PalmOne website. I installed Java and played with KMaps and it does work and rather well. However, it is a bit of a memory user. Due to the amount of memory it uses, I have it on the card, but not installed. I install it only on a need to basis. Ben
  3.    #3  
    Thanks bclinger for directing me in the right path. I was going crazy wiht the search option. I got Mini Opera working just now. The look is not the greatest, but it works for now.

Quote Originally Posted by He123321
    I had one back when they 1st came out, but I only kept it for a few days. This one will be a keeper, or so the wife says. I just uploaded Bulter for the alarm, and attention grabber features. I also have a bad H key, but a search helped me out. I need to pick up a leather case, and BT headset for it. All I need know, is to do the Java thing for the opera mini to work.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=104211
  5.    #5  
    I found that thread, and did some heavy reading. I got many of my questions anwsered.