Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    I have Fairuse Wizard and have converted a few movies to watch using TCMP, thanks to these forums and the good people on them.

Then I tried to download some Seinfeld and King of Queens episodes from LimeWire but they never downloaded. I'd really like to have some shorter things to watch on my Treo when I travel.

Can anyone point me to or link me to the kind of content I'm looking for?

I did a search under "Video Content" and only 4 or 5 results came up, none addressing this issue.

Thanks.
    Google video sells content

I download TV programs using edonkey but I watch the shows at home
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Do you have a desktop? It's a fairly painless process to get a DVR working on your PC. That's where I get all my content. It rocks. :=)
    Some funny shorts over at:

funnyjunk.com
    youtube.com
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Do you have a desktop? It's a fairly painless process to get a DVR working on your PC. That's where I get all my content. It rocks. :=)
    I have a DVR and a desktop. Please... do tell!
    Quote Originally Posted by slthree
    I have a DVR and a desktop. Please... do tell!
    Oh, I meant putting a DVR on your PC (i.e. having your PC do the recording and playback). For approximately $100, you could get a DVR setup on your PC and use it only to record shows you want for your treo. It's a small number, right? You would still use your normal DVR for your TV (I have my TV hooked up and it works incredibly--a seriously impressive setup, though I'm sure most of the benefits come from the DVR side of it. Being able to remotely program, configure and delete recordings is nice as well.).
    I use Bit Torrent. Free stuff for as far as the eyes can see;-)
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?