Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    http://www.engadget.com/2006/04/29/q...ched-may-22nd/

Looks like the Q is going to be released on the 22nd, think this will inspire Palm to release in May?
    Palm did nothing when all the new WM5 devices(and even cool fun phones) came out and took over. So no, I don't think this is what will motivate them. They take their sweet time for only reasons they really know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Palm did nothing when all the new WM5 devices(and even cool fun phones) came out and took over. So no, I don't think this is what will motivate them. They take their sweet time for only reasons they really know.
    Because we are all suckers and they can... Until we render them powerless, they will continue to do so. That is why we still have no wifi.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    A friend of mine just started working for Sprint recently in Kansas City at the Sprint headquarters, although he's worthless and can't get me any information yet. He did say that they are having a Q1 employee meeting Monday though, so maybe some information will come out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natrix
    A friend of mine just started working for Sprint recently in Kansas City at the Sprint headquarters, although he's worthless and can't get me any information yet. He did say that they are having a Q1 employee meeting Monday though, so maybe some information will come out of that.
    Hopefully...
    at&t iPhone3G