Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I know nobody really knows what will happen when the 700P is released but I'm just wondering if Palm with work any special deals for existing Treo users when the 700P is released like they did for the 650? Seems like they had a free BT headphone or something like that. I have a 650 and would love to get the 700P but I haven't had my 650 long enough to get any rebates from Sprint.
    Most likely maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    Most likely maybe
    Could be might
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Could be might
    So it's a certain possibility?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    That's a definite could be possible.
    That somewhat almost clears it up, partially.
    Indeed, thanks to all your help I'm confident in being not exactly sure.
    My pleasure, I think.
    It most definitely might happen. Then again, it most definitely might not.
    Well, I talked to my mom about it and she said she definitely has no idea what I'm talking about. I think that says it all.
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
    NO WAY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH.

Just look around this place - half the world is salivating to get a new 700, W or P. Why give them a plug nickle with that kind of response. Besides, i's going to be such a minor upgrade (other than EV-DO) a significant other (spousal or child) will be inheriting the barely diferrentiable Treo 650.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    My contact at Sprint said there will definitely be extras, ie. BT headset, like they've always done.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    My contact at Sprint said there will definitely be extras, ie. BT headset, like they've always done.
    Does your source know Perry's source?
    doesn't Sprint offer $150 rebate upgrade after 18months with the same phone or is that 18 months of being a customer, when i upgraded from my 600 to my 650 they gave me a crappy $75 trade in, wich i didnt care my 600 was pretty beat up by then. no point on sellin it on ebay, i just wanted my new phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203
    doesn't Sprint offer $150 rebate upgrade after 18months with the same phone or is that 18 months of being a customer, when i upgraded from my 600 to my 650 they gave me a crappy $75 trade in, wich i didnt care my 600 was pretty beat up by then. no point on sellin it on ebay, i just wanted my new phone.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure it's $75 after 1 yr and $150 after 2 yr with whatever your current phone is.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    I was told I would get a $75 dollar rebate from upgrading my Treo 650 to the Treo 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I was told I would get a $75 dollar rebate from upgrading my Treo 650 to the Treo 700p.
    From who?
    My Sprint contact, she also got me the 6700 to review.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I've learned having my own site has some perks
    Jimmie Geddes
    yea sprint has always offered the $75 upgrade but you have to turn in your old phone, which u can get more that $75 for a 650 on ebay if its in good condition, so its much like a trade in rebate
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast