Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    My Sprint contact, she also got me the 6700 to review.
    Perry, Jimmie, I feel left out. If you have any extra sources laying around, could you throw em my way?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  2. #22  
    I heard they including free stylus, $2 earpiece, box and shrinkwrap.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I heard they including free stylus, $2 earpiece, box and shrinkwrap.
    Throw in a CD and I'm there!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Perry, Jimmie, I feel left out. If you have any extra sources laying around, could you throw em my way?
    Somehow, geatches, I believe people trust the face of my avatar more than yours!
  5. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #25  
    Maybe if it was a Handspring 700P comin'out, but alas it is a Palm 700P, so I would say no rebate direct from the manufacturer.
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Somehow, geatches, I believe people trust the face of my avatar more than yours!
    Perry, I haven't asked anyone to trust me, I haven't had the need to. I'm just trying to hold down the fort (let's call it playing gharrod's advocate) while he's taking a time out.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Perry, I haven't asked anyone to trust me, I haven't had the need to. I'm just trying to hold down the fort (let's call it playing gharrod's advocate) while he's taking a time out.
    Can't have sources without trust. . . . . .
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Can't have sources without trust. . . . . .
    or delusions.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  9. #29  
    No cross threading, geatches !!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    No cross threading, geatches !!
    Now I'm delusional!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions