Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Right now I've had about 10.

....10 Treo's that is. I never ever got a Verizon one for some reason
    Just 40 more to make a 700p
    The sprint one is mines(my main one at least).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

oooh la la
    Sprint Kyocera 6035> Verizonized Sprint 6035> Treo 300> Sprint Treo 600> Sprint Treo 650> Cingular 8125> Sprint Treo 650> Sprint Treo 700wx

“It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it.” -George W. Bush

BE AMERICAN, USE CDMA
    Wow...I had one Treo 600 for 17 months. Now my 650 is 13 months old. No replacements during that time for either...and that is with all kind of third party applications, modifications, etc. I guess I have been lucky.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Camel, whats with all the Treos? Do all 8 work? Tell the story.
    I feel like such a piker only having bought two. Both operational and still in use, by the way.
    Me too. I got two Treo650s, one with Sprint and another one unlocked GSM (i have tmobile active). But I wish I had 10. Sometimes its a crush. You cant live without enough of them . That enough is beyond calculation. I just wonder camel how u got money for it .
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I hope u didnt report stolen or lost on most of them with Sprint and Cingular
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    I want a 700w to go with my GSM Treos and because Verizon has noticeably better coverage in some places around here. And I want a Treo on Sprint because I keep looking longingly at the SERO plans. I need the GSM for trips overseas. See, I've rationalized 2 more Treos right there!
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit141
    Camel, whats with all the Treos? Do all 8 work? Tell the story.
    I'm betting on no, at least for the one with the missing battery cover
    One 300, One 600, One 650 ..... Left
    One (300)replacement, Three(600)replacement, One(650) Replacement
    Line In Screen(300), Loose Internal Part(600)when Brand New, Ice Bucket Incident(600)at The Jersey Shore, Stress Crack (600), Unit Stopped Recognizing The Camera (650)
    One Treo 650.

Well, there was that uneccessary replacement . . . . . . Sprint Store swapped the unit out, replacement had the same problem -- turned out to be corrupted data.

(Do the 5 Palm PDAs count?)

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/30/2006 at 08:36 PM.
    Four 600's.

The first two (including an original Handspring model purchased the first week of release) had dead batteries, then I dropped the third one on the sidewalk and the screen broke. Replacement insurance is key.
    Two 650's. The first lasted for about 14 months before developing a memory problem. The second has been very solid.
    one here, and going strong.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    They all work fine. I got a heck of a deal from this ebay guy. He gave me 7 unlocked and unbranded treos (new in box) for $200 a piece. His company was liquidating assets, so this was a bargin for me. I've seen him give away PPC 6700 for $350 shipped. It's amazing. Too bad they sold everything and have non left. They were going off ebay like hot cakes. (I have to admit, I took a risk. I thought the buyer was a scam...turned out to be excellent)

I'm going to sell those treo's except mines(sprint one). I figure I would make 40% profit on each unit.

btw the one without the cover has one, but they wouldnt stack up. I took it off. The top one is a treo 600.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Just one Treo 650. Over one year now, still doing ok.
    <A HREF="http://www.treotoday.net">Treo Today<A> - news, tips, tricks and more
    had my one-and-only treo 600 for 8 months, then my one-and-only treo 650(sprint) since nov. '04 with no problems/replacements, i guess i'm one of the lucky ones.......my friend went thru 3 treo 650s in a 1 year period.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    4 treo 300 / 3 treo 600 / 1 treo 650
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I've had two:

1. Treo 270 for 18 months
    2. Treo 600 for 30 months (still running)
    My 2¢, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 » Treo 600 » Treo 700P » *** Unmentionable *** » Pre {rooted}
    The fifth one since last June but love it anyway.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast