1.    #1  
    I have tried to delete Blazer from my 650 but it keeps showing up even though its not in the application list.
    Every time I go to a website, Blazer pops up and refreshes the page with a new website. Can someone help me shut off Blazer?

Thanks
    You can't delete Blazer, unless its done by replaceing it with a ROM you have built, if that's the case, then you made a mistake. Good Luck!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  3.    #3  
    I guess I'm just confused about it - if you can't delete Blazer than how can you prevent it from jumping in and redirecting me to different websites? When I enter a website it goes to it but then Blazer seems to either refresh the page with an old page from a different site or re-directing me to it - I'm not sure which.

How can I keep it from re-directing me somewhere else?

Thanks in advance for any help - I just got this and don't know much about it. (I didn't build any ROM - I wouldn't have a clue how to do it)
    Blazer doesn't do that to me. Maybe you should hard reset and start over.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by acade
    I guess I'm just confused about it - if you can't delete Blazer than how can you prevent it from jumping in and redirecting me to different websites? When I enter a website it goes to it but then Blazer seems to either refresh the page with an old page from a different site or re-directing me to it - I'm not sure which.

How can I keep it from re-directing me somewhere else?
    To clarify, Blazer is just the name for the native Treo web browser (like IE in a windows PC). If you touch the Web icon, Blazer starts. It has a default start page that you can change if you like. How are you entering the website address? If you type it in on the address line and touch GO, Blazer will try to take you to that site unless the site itself is redirecting you.
    Why would you want to delete blazer to begin with?