1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me what the incoming and outgoing server addresses are for a Treo 650 that is using Cingular and trying to access the email application webmail?

Thanks
    Yeah I would like to know this also. But would this affect how a reply message gets routed? Would it be sent directly to the device vs. sent to the email account?
    You may want to look at hosted Exchange. Some ISPs block the SMTP port (shame on them) but GoodLink/ActiveSync gets around that issue. Plus you will always be synched up with your email,contacts, calendars, and tasks.
    The Message Center
    www.themessagecenter.com
    You have no excuse to not be synchronized.
    Quote Originally Posted by acade
    Can anyone tell me what the incoming and outgoing server addresses are for a Treo 650 that is using Cingular and trying to access the email application webmail?

Thanks

For your incoming mail, you should be able to use the same server as you would use on your PC - it should be able to collect it fine.

For the outgoing, Cingular's smtp servers are:
    - SMTP Server: smtp.mymmode.com
    - (alternate: cwmx.com)
    - Username: [your mmode username]
    - Password: [your mmode password]

the cwmx.com server worked great for me. The mmode uname/pword would be your medianet uname/pword. This setup worked great for me before I got IMAP mail. I can send through my IMAP server now on port 26 so I no longer use the Cingular SMTP servers.
    I cannot seem to get it to work with cingular either