Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just wanted to blurt out my joy. I work at Verizon Wireless and was just handed a 700p to play with. I have some pictures on my sd card that I will post upon getting home. JOY!!!
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I hate to be a skeptic cause I work for VZW too, but I will belive it when I see it, we have all been dreaming of this, and someone holding it seems way to good to be true!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    I'll suspend disbelief - but only for a moment
    I'm holding a bowl of pork-fried rice. What does that get me?

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    This could verify the "Sprint and Verizon will both get the 700P at the same time" theory and, if that is the case, then the dual role out on Sprint (700P and 700W) seems like a possibility, as well.

I wait for the pictures!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    This could verify the "Sprint and Verizon will both get the 700P at the same time" theory and, if that is the case, then the dual role out on Sprint (700P and 700W) seems like a possibility, as well.

I wait for the pictures!
    Should I upload pictures of the rice to beat the skepticism?

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Can you email the pictures to anyone here? and we will post it for you?
    BeLion007 @ aol . com

Thanks,

Al
    Alright folks, I didn't get a chance to take pictures of the rice before the stomach privacy police took all of it away. I can personally confirm, however, that the rice does, in fact, exist.

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I am not sure I buy the rumor of the rice, I didn't see no rice, and I would have liked to see, and perhaps partake of some rice!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Ok where is the post number Police???
    I work for Verizon. I am really getting a kick out of most of these posts.

Some of you people are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about. But trust me.... You donít. I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality youíre just full of it. This is how bad information gets passed around.

If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do.

Surur

Apologies to slashdot
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I am not sure I buy the rumor of the rice, I didn't see no rice, and I would have liked to see, and perhaps partake of some rice!
    I can not believe that there is such an amount of doubt over this. I am personally greatly offended! It is not my fault the stomach privacy police took it all away before I could post pictures! I have a feeling there may be some more rice in the near future. Maybe if I can get ahold of a bowl, I will take pictures before it's taken away.

EDIT:

My sources have confirmed that there will be more rice in the near future. Wait an see.

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Just another one post wonder...
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

I wait for the pictures!
    This could be a hoax. Or it could be legit. Let's give the person the benefit of the doubt before ripping them to shreds. If we continue like this, no one will ever want to post new info here.

Yes, we have been had before, but that is life, and we will be had again. Let's assume that people come here for a legitimate purpose and treat them with the respect they deserve, until they prove otherwise.

Again. I await the pictures. I just hope brosen is not working until 10PM on the West Coast.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/20/2006 at 06:12 PM.
    If rice were like corn, we could at least see the proof come out the other end ...
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    Quote Originally Posted by xout
    If rice were like corn, we could at least see the proof come out the other end ...
    Hi xout!!

Saw your signature line. W? P? GSM w/ no antenna? You will like any of them. I came from a T3 to the 650 and have never looked back.

Cheers, Perry.
  17.    #17  
    These were taken on a 700p and transfered to my SD card. I'll admit the pictures looked a lot better on the smaller screen then on my computer (blurry) but unlike big foot these are at least distinguishable.

I guess there is a max file limit, if it lets me I'll post the others on a continuation. The pictures follow theme though, few of the sides and back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18.    #18  
    Here are the others.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Man, someone at VZW and Palm will not like you for posting those pics. On the other hand, we here at TC thank you...please take a bow.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Man, this thread is skeptical.
    Merlyn, where are you?
    Just call me Berd.
Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast