Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden

(Week of May 15th announce.)
    (Week of June 5th availability.)
    Hey who was it that said April - May 15th announcement, release within 45 days of announcement ?
    Gharrod, gharrod, gharrod. You resist to the end.
    Just call me Don Rumsfeld... I may go down with the ship...or the administration...
    Looks like Verizon is going to have some good phone releases. The Motorola Q, and now the Treo 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    All this talk about exclusivity is just plain garbage. With the 700w, all Palm has to do is just up the model number to something like 701w, then add some gimmick, and the exclusivity would not apply. Take a page from Nokia.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Just call me Don Rumsfeld... I may go down with the ship...or the administration...

How bout Ted Kennedy and Hillary, they are going down the tubes faster than anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by brosen
    Here are the others.

Looks fairly good to me. Now Palm just has to release the unit now!! (I wish)
    The first thing that caught my attention was the fact the brosen had never posted here before, and just joined TC. If this guy is so into Treos, how come? So, is this an "unofficial" official leak from Verizon?

George
    Quote Originally Posted by naftalim
    The first thing that caught my attention was the fact the brosen had never posted here before, and just joined TC. If this guy is so into Treos, how come? So, is this an "unofficial" official leak from Verizon?

George
    Do we matter that much?
    A well placed source is telling me the Verizon 700P pictures are legit.

Cheers, Perry
    well, posts from here get onto Gizmodo and Engadget, so yes, or like Sally Field said, "You like me, you really like me"
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts

Cheers, Perry
    Could this have been a pre-emptive strike by Verizon to stop people from switching to Sprint just to get the 700p?
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams
    Could this have been a pre-emptive strike by Verizon to stop people from switching to Sprint just to get the 700p?

Hi cadams!

Don't think so, I think it is a leak that they did not want to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams
    I do think these leaks are done on purpose (though I don't think VZW is responsible). The original 700p pics came out right behind all the noise of slinky's 800p. Super fake, but it generated so much noise it was really quite amazing. Now, here we go again. A day after some GSM antennaless treo pictures surface, we get another batch of leaked treo pics...taken by a Treo!

Why we don't get credible leaks like these on a regular week, I'm not sure.
    Last edited by g-funkster; 04/21/2006 at 01:55 PM.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster
    Why we don't get credible leaks like these on a regular week, I'm not sure.
    What's a 'regular week'?
    A week without credible leaks. . . . . . .

Sorry, it was just too easy . . .
    This was a total tease. Why Verizon? Any why so blurry? I guess this will make the wait a little more bearable, but maybe not. It's definitely cheered up Perry.
    wow look at this, verizon let me hold and take pictures of the new treo 700xp running a full version of windows xp! what a great year it will be!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cheers, Perry
    You have sources at Verizon too? Perry, I'm starting to think you were the real Deep Throat.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Sign me up for on of them 700xp's that would be sweet! I'd be happier than a catfish!

wait....... is a catfish happy?

wait....... a 700xp doesn't exsist..... man..... I am sad now, maybe the catfish is sad?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    OK guys. This is really weird, but after looking at sprintusers.com, and seeing a post from "NIKOLAUS", who said sprint had the 700p IN STOCK, and was waiting on the product to be input into their system, I called sprint cs to see if I could "pre-order". Guess what cs rep I got on the phone? Nik. I think I'm going to play Lotto tomorrow...
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast