Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Okay, the pics were posted at 16:23PDT.

How long until this completes the cycle?

Anyone care to take a guess?
    I was wondering he same thing
    This just in! Another pic taken with the new 700p.
    This will be great for Verizon customers who want a 700p. I've got many friends with Verizon who thought they'd have to wait a long time to get a 700p. Palm is probably trying to just cash in on the Treo, and get as many users as possible. Treocentral forum never disappoints.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Insertion I started the cycle I posted the story at my blog. I couldn't resist, this is huge news
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Insertion I started the cycle I posted the story at my blog. I couldn't resist, this is huge news
    Somehow, I knew you would.

Go Jimmie Go!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I am very glad to see that the 700P will finally see the light of day. I am, however, again VERY disappointed that we GSM users will have an eternal wait for it. Get the friggin' unlocked GSM 700P out already!!

Andrew
    Wow...those pics are really blurry. From what I can make out, it looks just like the one I had, except those have VZW logos instead of sprint logos.
    Any time frame of when the Verizon Treo 700p will be out?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Wow...those pics are really blurry. From what I can make out, it looks just like the one I had, except those have VZW logos instead of sprint logos.

Yes, and that makes me wonder. Did he do that on purpose? And why?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    what are the specs ? will it do directpush email ? with exchange ? I hope palm has licenced that feature with the 700p as they did with the 700w
    I really would like to see the specs, how much memory, what ver of bluetooth, does it have wifi
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    It is so nice to see someone whose pics look as bad as the ones in my eNovo review
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    The Treo 700p, and Treo 700w will have the same exact logos regradless of carriers. Sprint and Verizon logos will both be in the same spot.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Is there a rule that the only people allowed access to pre-release devices MUST be unable to focus a camera? Because those seem to be the only ones posted!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Okay, the pics were posted at 16:23PDT.

How long until this completes the cycle?

Anyone care to take a guess?
    ROFL!
    Bob
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMember
    Good and bad news. What happend to Sprint they alway used to get first TREO's...
    I can see it coming: Verizon to buy Sprint! It's gonna happen.
    So BROSEN, whats the date? I mean, do you guys have it in quantities or is that a demo? Or what??? It looks production so it must be within days! Please help me Obi Wan Kanobi...
    Bring it on, baby! We're ready. We're waiting. We want the 700p!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    So, Sprint AND VZW??? That better be the case. VZW gets another exclusive and I'll have to climb a clock tower with a high powered assault rifle. What a load of crap. NO offense to the VZW employees on here, but I wouldn't switch to that company for all the tea in china!
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Well not about the assault rifle. I'll leave you to that. I'll just throw a hissy fit like a 12 year old girl in front of a Verizon store. As a jealous Sprint user, I am a little miffed that Verizon customers may not have to wait for the 700p for almost 6 months after it's release like us Sprint customers will have had to wait for the 700w (if they are released on Sprint at the same time), but oh well, that's life. I'll be happy to have my 700(w/p) either way.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    It seems that 6 month exclusive with VZW was for ALL Treos, and not just the 700W.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey gharrod!

Ya just gotta believe now buddy.

Cheers, Perry.
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast