Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    So, Sprint AND VZW??? That better be the case. VZW gets another exclusive and I'll have to climb a clock tower with a high powered assault rifle.
    Not again! I thought firearms violated the conditions of your... er... release.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMember
    Good and bad news. What happend to Sprint they alway used to get first TREO's...
    I wonder if Verizon is getting an early crack at the 700p because maybe they were the only one to step up and "test" the WM Treo on their network? Clealry as WM devices go the 700w was lacking a lot and it will be surpassed if the future WM Treos form the other carriers if the GSM specs are correct especially with the RAM.

But if Verizon is getting the 700p this summer I am very happy as me NE2 is up June 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    You are too quick -- I erased that post!!

As previously stated -- even after official announce day (May 15?), I will not speak about the sources.

I will only say this on that day:

Thank God This Silly Season 700 is Finally Over !!

Sorry.
    So you're going to throw in an occasional post saying, "yeah, I knew that"? You are such a tease.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Oh, and why is everyone bowing to brosen? Couldn't he have done a simple Palm screen capture on a 700w then made the pics blurry so you couldn't tell? Where's that damn "menu" key supposed to be now? Bottom left?
    I thought it might be a 700w with a POS emulator running at first too but the buttons are the 700p buttons we've all seen and are different from the 700w ones.
    I don't know. It just seems to me that MS would have wanted some sort of guarantee of exclusivity.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    It could be someone you already know here under a different user's name. One way to help keep away the PP.
    I sure as hell would do it that way if I was lucky enough to get my hands on one.
    Could be...

And why do they all have the same crappy camera?

Grab the worst possible camera I can find, take the worst pics imaginable, create account, start thread, post fuzzy pics....and disappear.

It's all the same (except for Merlyn)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    So you're going to throw in an occasional post saying, "yeah, I knew that"? You are such a tease.
    Well, I did try to erase the thread for that very reason. However, I was torn on whether to support the thought posted or not.

SS Palm Secrecy has sunk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Could be...

Grab the worst possible camera I can find, take the worst pics imaginable, create account, start thread, post fuzzy pics....and disappear.

People need to learn that the Treo camera does not have a macro function, 5 inches beyond the subject device has always been in focus!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    I don't know. It just seems to me that MS would have wanted some sort of guarantee of exclusivity.
    They got their 5-6 months.

Now it is looking like like both the P and the W on both Sprint and Verizon in June.

Now it is looking like like both the P and the W on both Sprint and Verizon in June.
    Ah, the eternal optimist.
    SS Palm Secrecy has sunk.
    The SS has Sunk! Has anyone seen the strawberries? Who took the strawberries?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Could be...

He did say they were taken with a 650.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Ah, the eternal optimist.
    He did say they were taken with a 650.
    Did he say that?

According to the XMP data, it was taken with a 700p, with Palm Media Application V3.5

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    These were taken on a 700p and transfered to my SD card. I'll admit the pictures looked a lot better on the smaller screen then on my computer (blurry) but unlike big foot these are at least distinguishable.
    Pics from a 650 would have been even worse.
    Did he say that?

According to the XMP data, it was taken with a 700p, with Palm Media Application V3.5
    I stand corrected.
    Wait, then that means he had 2 700P's? Took the pics of a 700P with a 700P?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I stand corrected.
    Wait, then that means he had 2 700P's? Took the pics of a 700P with a 700P?
    Is that even allowed???

Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Anyone reminded of UFO pictures, with the blurriness?
    Okay, the pics were posted at 16:23PDT.

How long until this completes the cycle?

Anyone care to take a guess?

Poor Blaze .... more "fictional" devices.
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast