Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    just when you think you had an idea of what was about to happen someone changes everything on us!
    I said:
    Man!
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #23  
    Wow, I did not read all the replys until after I posted the images (otherwise this would have been part of one of them.) I'm a little afraid of the bashing due to the blurriness, if I happened to of had a superior camera today I assure you these pictures would have been much nicer. So, I am sorry about the quality again. Yadda yadda. Enjoy.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Well done! Any stats for us? THANKS!
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Congratulations Brosen. You have managed to put up. Thanks for the new info.

Surur
    Subscribe to this Thread, and Check your Inbox Tomorrow.
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I want to believe! EVDO and more memory are a tasty combo!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
  8.    #28  
    Unfortunatly no, I did not have it in my hands long, and in all actuallity I spent most of that time getting a second treo and taking pictures. I did notice a few new apps on it by default. pTunes for one, but I'm guessing the only thing new about that is it coming standard. Also it had a documents program which the in the little I looked into it, it seems to be for viewed Office based documents (word, excel, etc) seemed nice.
    Yes well done... thanks for the info.... by the way... don't answer any phone for the next 24 hours... it will be the Palm Security team trying to find you!
    I think I just saw the black heliocopters of the Palm Police passing my house on the way to brosen.
    We already know most of the device specs from an older leak. Can you give any information regarding how testing is going, and what the likely release date will be?

Surur
    Good and bad news. What happend to Sprint they alway used to get first TREO's...
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    One of the private conversations I have had indicated this would be the case.
    Come now Perry, it's time to fess up...
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Pictures notwithstanding, what is up with all these new registers with "I have pics..." posts?

It's as if there's a giant decal on these "new Treos" that says go register at T|C and post away.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Come now Perry, it's time to fess up...
    You are too quick -- I erased that post!!

As previously stated -- even after official announce day (May 15?), I will not speak about the sources.

I will only say this on that day:

Thank God This Silly Season 700 is Finally Over !!

Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Pictures notwithstanding, what is up with all these new registers with "I have pics..." posts?

It's as if there's a giant decal on these "new Treos" that says go register at T|C and post away.
    It could be someone you already know here under a different user's name. One way to help keep away the PP.
    I sure as hell would do it that way if I was lucky enough to get my hands on one.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

So, Sprint AND VZW??? That better be the case. VZW gets another exclusive and I'll have to climb a clock tower with a high powered assault rifle. What a load of crap. NO offense to the VZW employees on here, but I wouldn't switch to that company for all the tea in china!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    So, Sprint AND VZW??? That better be the case. VZW gets another exclusive and I'll have to climb a clock tower with a high powered assault rifle. What a load of crap. NO offense to the VZW employees on here, but I wouldn't switch to that company for all the tea in china!
    It's both Doom, it's both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    This could verify the "Sprint and Verizon will both get the 700P at the same time" theory and, if that is the case, then the dual role out on Sprint (700P and 700W) seems like a possibility, as well.
    June is going to be soooo much fun !!
    Oh, and why is everyone bowing to brosen? Couldn't he have done a simple Palm screen capture on a 700w then made the pics blurry so you couldn't tell? Where's that damn "menu" key supposed to be now? Bottom left?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast