Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Some people believe what others tell them, others believe what they see. The 700p is real. In the words of Susan Powter "Stop the insanity!!!!"
    Jimmie Geddes
    I honestly don't. Some people believe as they want to believe, as some hear what they want to, even though there are other voices.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Anybody have recent experience with Sprint coverage in Cleveland, OH? I tried it 3-4 years ago, and it was not good. If it's good coverage now, I might well switch over, even if it is released on verizon as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by pdadoc
    Anybody have recent experience with Sprint coverage in Cleveland, OH? I tried it 3-4 years ago, and it was not good. If it's good coverage now, I might well switch over, even if it is released on verizon as well...
    If you live there now or travel there and have a friend or know someone with a sprint phone...ask them. That is what I did...I new a couple of people with a sprint line and not only did I ask them, I used their phone and went on a quest to test it...they were friends of course.
    at&t iPhone3G
    On the pic that Treonauts showed, it was a blurry WM and OK button, now I admit that I stare at computer screens all day and do a ton of color correction for what I do online; but it sure looked like it.

Now if u have better pics JG, that just aint fair
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    EDIT without the edit button: thanks for the pic Insertion, I see what u are saying. Koolbeans. Still wary on the pic, but not on the info.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I'm in North Jersey, very close to NYC so I can tell you you will have great voice, and EV-DO coverage. EV-DO was AWESOME on the Sprint ppc-6700. It's time to move to Sprint!!! This isn't a commercial,lol.

Where about in Jersey? I grew up and my parents still live in Hawthorne.

Have you, or anyone else, had any experiences with what the coverage islike in LA?

Also, I've been reading about Sprint's ability to roam onto Verizon's Network but that it's a little harder to do with A treo than with some of Sprint's other phones. Is this true and do you think it's stay true for the 700P?
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM
    On the pic that Treonauts showed, it was a blurry WM and OK button, now I admit that I stare at computer screens all day and do a ton of color correction for what I do online; but it sure looked like it.

Now if u have better pics JG, that just aint fair
    Dude, I don't know what your seeing. I just don't see it.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by mymellowman
    Have you, or anyone else, had any experiences with what the coverage islike in LA?
    I live in LA County. Sprints coverage is fine, The usual dead spots in the canyons or up in the mountains, but no worse than anyone else. In fact I was on Verizon for years, and would either roam, or have no signal in my living room, (I live against the foothills.) But I get four bars with Sprint.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ditto...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM
    EDIT without the edit button: thanks for the pic Insertion, I see what u are saying. Koolbeans. Still wary on the pic, but not on the info.
    The pics may or may not be legit (I tend to think it is.) Just pointing out the buttons aren't that of a WM Treo.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Dude, I don't know what your seeing. I just don't see it.
    Nevermind, I see it!!!

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...der_id=1660956
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Bad geatches, bad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Bad geatches, bad!!!
    Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I thought I was the only one left that hasn't posted fake pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    You have to do better than that, if you wish to rope-a-dope me.
    Oh, how appoplectic you were Goat Boy.

All this goat talk reminds me of the old SNL skits about the Billy Goat Tavern in Chicago. It is a real bar in Chicago. I went there one night after House of Blues and seeing Brian Setzer.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Oh, how appoplectic you were Goat Boy.
    Goat Boy?

Bahahahahad gharrod, bahahahahad!

Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    So where are the new 700p pictures that Jimmy was going to post today? Supposely he was going to take better pictures this time. Any new Sprint Treo 700p pictures?

Al
    As usual the post and runner posted and ran. See Jimmy run. See Jimmy trip over his own lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Whew, that scared me,lol.
    Did you forget whether you posted a link to the pics that didn't exist or not?
    Just hadn't seen another person with my name on here, I missed the 2nd round of pics. Thought maybe I was going crazy. It is silly season.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Fake or not -- its funny how things make other information come out of the woodwork.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=272

We will have to see how this goes, I am comfortable with this TC member of long standing that provided me with totally different reasons from their direct experience why those pics could be real. So, even if the pics were faked, they did create another source of confirmation as to the Verizon 700P.

I'm sure gharrod will believe that the pic creator and this TC member of long standing are one in the same -- perpetuating a series of 3 month long hoaxes on me -- but time will tell.

Cheers, Perry.
    Goat Boy, I am getting pretty good at those Treo 700P mock ups aren't I?????

lol.......

Oh, wait, I didn;t create those Treo700P Pics. Here is my secret Treo pic but you have to be very good to me or I will call the Palm Police on you.
    http://bx.com/popups/clientpreview.cfm?client_id=33