Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mymellowman
    And, as with most things, do you guys feel the 700P will be available on SERO before it ends or do you think it will be too late?

I'm stillon a 600 over at T-Mobile, and honestly if it weren't for the lack of Treos over here I wouldn't think about leaving because I'm incredibly happy (Though faster speeds would of course be welcomed) , but Sprint's prices with a SERO plan are on key with what I pay at T-Mobile plus faster data. I've beenwith T-Mobile so long I'm also a little hesitant to leave, especially to sign a 2 year contract somewhere, but the idea of a 700P on a SERO plan would be quite hard to turn down
    *best ghostly voice*

Join us! Jooooo-iiiin uuuuuuuuussssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I think Sprint is definitely the way to go, as long as you make sure you have good coverage in your area. For data alone Sprint is worth switching to. You can always try out Sprint for 2 weeks to see if you like it.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I think Sprint is definitely the way to go, as long as you make sure you have good coverage in your area. For data alon Sprint is worth switching to. You can always try out Sprint for 2 weeks to see if you like it.
    Both things have already crossed my mind.

1. Coverage: Los Angeles: I've posted in a few places including phonescoop and hofo and gotten pretty solid replies. It's a major city and I'm not too worried. The other place that I travel to somewhat frequently is North Jersey and NYC (Which I'm also not too worried about)

2. Trial Period: I'm definitely going to use it to my advantage (i.e. not port my number or cancel my T-Mobile.) I figure I'lltry it for two weeks and see how it goes and if allgoes well then I'll port my number over.

Thanks for the input so far. Now I just want to see the 700P released, and more specifically for it to pop up on SERO.
    I'm in North Jersey, very close to NYC so I can tell you you will have great voice, and EV-DO coverage. EV-DO was AWESOME on the Sprint ppc-6700. It's time to move to Sprint!!! This isn't a commercial,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Mmmmmm...*drool*...6700.

NO! BAD DOOM!!! NO WINDOWS!!!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Mmmmmm...*drool*...6700.

NO! BAD DOOM!!! NO WINDOWS!!!
    Join me!!! We will both get the 6700, and then the spoon shall be complete!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hold a sec, I have missed a chunck of this thread, but werent the pics that the topic poster posted debunked, heck, we talked about it at BH and well, I thought that was stated. See for more info: http://forum.brighthand.com/showpost...8&postcount=28

This isnt to say that Perry and merlyn are wrong, I know better than to fly in the face of somethings just that the WM logo adn OK button were on these and that was easily viewable.
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.
    I don't see a Windows logo or ok button on the 700p pics.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Nor do I. I saw that on BH, and couldn't see what they were looking at. I see the Calendar app on the 2nd button. And yes, I've blown it up in Photoshop.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    For reference:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/at...chmentid=11326

It is clearly a calendar Icon and a messaging icon. what the heck, man??
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    exactly, it's a calendar and mail just like the 650's.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Ok, I thought that maybe I was just wanting to see those keys. I just went over the pics, BH still looks like a calendar and mail key.
    Jimmie Geddes
    The Treo experts are at treocentral
    Jimmie Geddes
    that guy at brighthand is a 'tard. even in the blury pics you can clearly see it is a calendar button
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    Ok, I thought that maybe I was just wanting to see those keys. I just went over the pics, BH still looks like a calendar and mail key.
    That's because they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine of MMM
    Hold a sec, I have missed a chunck of this thread, but werent the pics that the topic poster posted debunked, heck, we talked about it at BH and well, I thought that was stated. See for more info: http://forum.brighthand.com/showpost...8&postcount=28

This isnt to say that Perry and merlyn are wrong, I know better than to fly in the face of somethings just that the WM logo adn OK button were on these and that was easily viewable.
    Fake or not -- its funny how things make other information come out of the woodwork.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=272

We will have to see how this goes, I am comfortable with this TC member of long standing that provided me with totally different reasons from their direct experience why those pics could be real. So, even if the pics were faked, they did create another source of confirmation as to the Verizon 700P.

I'm sure gharrod will believe that the pic creator and this TC member of long standing are one in the same -- perpetuating a series of 3 month long hoaxes on me -- but time will tell.

Cheers, Perry.
    Like I said, the Treo experts are at treocentral.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Perry even if, which I doubt, the Verizon Treo 700p is a hoax. You are still going to have a Treo 700p in June Sprint of course.
    Jimmie Geddes
    All you have to do, regarding the buttons is look at the 2nd button on a WM Treo.

Click

You'll note how the Windows logo tilts.

Now look at the 2nd button of your 650. The Calendar is horizontal.

If you look at the "bogus" photo, the Calendar is HORIZONTAL like a 650 Calendar app, and not TILTED, like the 700W

http://forum.brighthand.com/attachme...7&d=1145918551

Clearly NOT a WM logo, but a Calendar.
    Last edited by Insertion; 04/24/2006 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Hi K!

LOL

No exclusive on the 700P for Verizon.

May 15th announce for Sprint and maybe Verizon.

You need to pay closer attention.

Cheers, Perry.
    I don't have pics to heat up things...I just speculate. It has nothing to do with paying attention...alot of these sources sound great, make us happy, we hang on, then something different happens. I am being a little pecimistic and being prepared for the worst, then I won't be surprised, and it good to mix it up a little...LOL
    at&t iPhone3G