Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xtant21
    Hey Perry, quick question for you...with the Palm police looking for two of our pic posters and spy photos missing...isn't the next shoe to fall the creation of the Palm sexual offender list and you as the inaugural member of the registry? Just curious cause I think Palm may be taking out a restraining order on you prior to launch...that might be whats holding up the release information. "Um, yes, your honor we have a strange request but we need a restraining order for one gtwo before we can launch our product"

I have images in my brain of Perry breaking the salesperson's hand as they hand him the 700 and he turns into Gollum screaming "MY PRECIOUS...ahahahahahaha"

Ahh let the sparring begin...but then again who needs me gharrod is still in true form.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=293

So where are the new 700p pictures that Jimmy was going to post today? Supposely he was going to take better pictures this time. Any new Sprint Treo 700p pictures?

Al
    Hey Perry...what if Sprints new tune about an out of box experience was only an excuse for the result of being beaten to the punch by Verizon. What if Verizon gets the 700p first, and gets an exclusive on it just like the 700w...then we will know their new marketing tune has nothing to do with stategy, but more less an excuse for getting beat to the device by verizon IMO...6 months back to back is a little too much to swallow for an out of the box experience.
    at&t iPhone3G
    What Jimmy was going to post Treo 700p pics today?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    What Jimmy was going to post Treo 700p pics today?
    The one that posted the second group of pics.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Whew, that scared me,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Speaking of those pictures, I just noticed the theme color is red, just like Verizon's UI on all their new phones. I would not be surprised to see Verizon try to make the default color scheme out of the box be their corporate colors.
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuflat
    I can see it coming: Verizon to buy Sprint! It's gonna happen.
    YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!! I'LL BURN BOTH HEADQUARTERS TO THE GROUND BEFORE I LET THAT HAPPEN!!!
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Hey Perry...what if Sprints new tune about an out of box experience was only an excuse for the result of being beaten to the punch by Verizon. What if Verizon gets the 700p first, and gets an exclusive on it just like the 700w...then we will know their new marketing tune has nothing to do with stategy, but more less an excuse for getting beat to the device by verizon IMO...6 months back to back is a little too much to swallow for an out of the box experience.
    Hi K!

LOL

No exclusive on the 700P for Verizon.

May 15th announce for Sprint and maybe Verizon.

You need to pay closer attention.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/24/2006 at 04:28 PM.
    Whew, that scared me,lol.
    Relax,

From earlier in the thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=201

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybamma
    I will try to get hold of it again tomorrow and get a pic of the EVDO...problem is, where I am, EVDO has not been rolled out yet, so it only shows 1X.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=234

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybamma
    sorry...with the schedule I have had, forgot it was Saturday today and it won't be until Monday I will be back at Verizon again. I will try again on Monday.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    So where are the new 700p pictures that Jimmy was going to post today? Supposely he was going to take better pictures this time. Any new Sprint Treo 700p pictures?

Al
    he has been asimilated.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo

Al
    He was going to use a 700P to take better pictures, but alas one of the upgrades on the 700P is the camera is disposable and he is out of film.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    He was going to use a 700P to take better pictures, but alas one of the upgrades on the 700P is the camera is disposable and he is out of film.
    Isn't that what he used the first time? No, that was the other guy in the "No Hollywood" thead. Tehehehehehehe
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Wow, I missed the 2nd round of Treo pics. I went away for the weekend and missed those.The ACCESS logo?? You guys think they're real?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Wow, I missed the 2nd round of Treo pics. I went away for the weekend and missed those.The ACCESS logo?? You guys think they're real?
    ...you didn't miss anything. Well, anything other than PROOF that there is NO 700P, and there never will be. Not for the ONLY carrier with a reasonably priced EVDO data plan. I hate it. It infuriates me. But there it is. Access? With a device out this quickly? Please. To quote Tia Carrare "Yeah, and if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump it's *** when it hops".
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    LOL, Dr. Doom. I agree with you about the reasonably priced EV-DO data plan, Verizon is RIDICULOUS. I can't believe that they get away with charging that. That's why I'm so glad I'm with Sprint, and we've seen more pics of the Sprint Treo 700p. These Treo rumors are getting crazier and crazier. I can't believe the ACCESS logo, I do think the 700p is real though. The keyguard looks much improved, is that keyguard from the 700w? I'm getting confused,lol.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I believe the Access logo would be on there, even if it's only running, say, 5.4.9
    I can honestly say, though, based on what I see, I believe he's got the 700p. The keyboard, buttons, keyguard (with time and date), and other factors all seem to be the same as the sprint 700p I had.
    I think the keyguard is a big indicator that it's real, I want it to be real It's kind of funny that the Verizon pics get leaked to close to Sprint's release date. I jumped ship to Sprint for the 650 because Cingular was taking too long .I'm glad I switched to Sprint since they have the cheapest data plans, but this could keep some Verizon users from switching so soon if they know it's coming. Nice, timed leak.
    Jimmie Geddes
    And, as with most things, do you guys feel the 700P will be available on SERO before it ends or do you think it will be too late?

I'm stillon a 600 over at T-Mobile, and honestly if it weren't for the lack of Treos over here I wouldn't think about leaving because I'm incredibly happy (Though faster speeds would of course be welcomed) , but Sprint's prices with a SERO plan are on key with what I pay at T-Mobile plus faster data. I've beenwith T-Mobile so long I'm also a little hesitant to leave, especially to sign a 2 year contract somewhere, but the idea of a 700P on a SERO plan would be quite hard to turn down