Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    No...its about me getting my P.
    I may not be holding a 700P, but I am holding $150 dallar credit.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    You're right. Let me try again.

Dear Perry,

Um.....you suck....

Signed,
    OnceUponAn00b

Better?

You were right. I crossed the line when I said that the 700p doesn't, nor will it ever exist.
    You are joking, right?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    You are joking, right?
    Certainly!

But then again, maybe the n00b was not.

I think the n00b was kidding, and if not...he will cool down.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Certainly!

But then again, maybe the n00b was not.

Haha, of course I was kidding. I tried to go for a joke, as in you were more concerned about the 700p's reputation rather than your own (as in 700p doesn't exist vs. "you suck" comment). However, I failed to execute it in a manner that everyone got. Oh well...back to the drawing board....We can't win them all..haha

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    I got the joke.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Haha, of course I was kidding. I tried to go for a joke, as in you were more concerned about the 700p's reputation rather than your own (as in 700p doesn't exist vs. "you suck" comment). However, I failed to execute it in a manner that everyone got. Oh well...back to the drawing board....We can't win them all..haha
    Well, the one that counts, got it.

Well, the one that counts, got it.

The first post was funny, the second post concerned me. Hats off to you n00b.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    The first post was funny, the second post concerned me. Hats off to you n00b.
    Grazie! *takes a bow - leans over too far and falls off stage - head injury*

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Hello All,

Just spent some time reading today's posts from myTreo while taking a break from tearing down a goat pen. (Don't ask.)
    Can I ....ask???
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Goat = gift from mother-n-law to youngest daughter -- 2.3 years ago.

Finally adopted it out to a good home.

13. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    I once had someone ask (over the phone) if I had a goat. (No goat, though--hungry Siamese cat.)

GHARROD!!
    NOT YOU!!
    OMG!!

My faith in humanity is shaken to the core. You can't believe yet!! You have to have one in your hand, to do that. Please tell me you are kidding. Who will I spar with over the next 3 weeks?

Is this some Jedi mind trick?
    Reverse psychology?
    Tell me it ain't so, Joe!

A Confused Perry.
    Just kidding...had to get you all excited while working in the goat pen (or the pick up bar as we called it back in Iowa in my youth).
    Goat = gift from mother-n-law to youngest daughter -- 2.3 years ago.

Finally adopted it out to a good home.

When I first read this, I read through it quick and thought you called your mother-in-law a goat. haha

Seriously though, who gives a goat as a gift?

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

When I first read this, I read through it quick and thought you called your mother-in-law a goat. haha

Seriously though, who gives a goat as a gift?
    His mother in law, obviously.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Just kidding...had to get you all excited while working in the goat pen (or the pick up bar as we called it back in Iowa in my youth).
    Ohhhhh...that one's going to ge you slapped silly around here my friend. Not even Perry can protect you from that PC faux pax.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts

Definition of Confusion: Father's Day in Iowa. Everyone mills around, eating the lables off Tin cans yelling "Daaaad, Daaaad" (Bleating sound)

Sorry gharrod, I could not resist
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    You have to do better than that, if you wish to rope-a-dope me.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Hey Perry, quick question for you...with the Palm police looking for two of our pic posters and spy photos missing...isn't the next shoe to fall the creation of the Palm sexual offender list and you as the inaugural member of the registry? Just curious cause I think Palm may be taking out a restraining order on you prior to launch...that might be whats holding up the release information. "Um, yes, your honor we have a strange request but we need a restraining order for one gtwo before we can launch our product"

I have images in my brain of Perry breaking the salesperson's hand as they hand him the 700 and he turns into Gollum screaming "MY PRECIOUS...ahahahahahaha"

Ahh let the sparring begin...but then again who needs me gharrod is still in true form.
    Last edited by xtant21; 04/24/2006 at 01:17 PM.
    Beware the lollipop of mediocrity...lick it once and you suck forever!