Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    2 things.

Gharrod owns.

I wonder if my girlfriend will take a picture like KStewarts and use it as my avatar, I am going to ask her.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    2 things.

Gharrod owns.

I wonder if my girlfriend will take a picture like KStewarts and use it as my avatar, I am going to ask her.
    She does take pictures like that, but I swore to her I'd never post them online...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    The ones I have are slightly more revealing... Positive she wouldn't go for those, but something like that, maybe.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    palm,.... now I'm not religious or anything, but for the love of god, mary and baby jesus. .... announce the 700p for sprint and verizon, already!!! good lord!!!!! enough of this god- forsaken waiting game - show us the goods!!!

I gotta have more cowbell
    The Announcement will be the week of May 15.

Hang in there -- just 3 more weeks.

Cheers, Perry
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    No doubt Jimmie has already posted this on his blog and the Chinese news agency has picked up on the story and next it will be reported on CNet. I hope this shows some of you how easy it would be to do this just to see how easily you can be fooled.

I promise you that was not a planned leak from VZW.
    You are right, it wasn't. I am NOT a Verizon employee. I was just lucky enough to get hold of one at a Verizon Facility and play with it for a day. The pix are of a real 700P and I joined because I found this thread on Google.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmybamma
    You are right, it wasn't. I am NOT a Verizon employee. I was just lucky enough to get hold of one at a Verizon Facility and play with it for a day. The pix are of a real 700P and I joined because I found this thread on Google.
    Jimmy, with all due respect, your the umpteenth guy that stumbled on to this site that just happened to have photos of a 700P. Forgive us that think it's a load of crap.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    2 things.

Gharrod owns.

Owns what? I would like to know...
    Jimmybama and Brosen are the same. How do I know? My post he refers to was referring to Brosens pics not his yet he couldn't resist the temptation to answer. The facility he saw the device in was the Murfreesboro Verizon office in TN. About 45 minutes from my house. How is that for facts.

They are the same person, flat out, no doubt truth.
    Did you look at the pix? How could they be fakes? In June when they are released, you will finally get your grubby hands on one and remember the pix. Then you will have to admit, to yourself, and no one else, probably, that you were wrong. I am patient, I can wait to be vindicated.
    So you were referring to Brosen and not me with the Jimmy quip? Well I apologize for the mistake, but it does not make the pix fake, they are real.
    by the way, Gharrod, wrong part of the country. Not in TN. Not even close.
    by the way, Gharrod, wrong part of the country. Not in TN. Not even close.
    Methinks he doth protest too much.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Can't one of the mods just check the IP and login times and the email accounts?
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Is that Docs to Go in the bottom right corner in the "700p in hand 2" snap? And could the next person who gets their hands on one of these take a picture to show the top bar with a clear shot of the EVDO label showing? All the shots where you could see it have a weird white blotch over the top from the ceiling light reflecting on it.
    Normally I'd give someone the benefit of the doubt. In this case, it seems very fishy. Whether or not the phone is coming to verizon, I don't know.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    yep geatches, you got me..I am actually a hermit living in a small cave down by the river, since I lost my van. I visit neighborhoods late at night just to find a decent unencrypted Wi-Fi signal and join sites like Treocentral to get my jollies by posting pix of devices, then re-joining and posting more. I am a Treo bum and I am addicted. There, I said it. (wave of relief washes over me)
    Admitting it, is the first step to recovery...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Admitting it, is the first step to recovery...

LOL Insertion
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    yep geatches, you got me..I am actually a hermit living in a small cave down by the river, since I lost my van. I visit neighborhoods late at night just to find a decent unencrypted Wi-Fi signal and join sites like Treocentral to get my jollies by posting pix of devices, then re-joining and posting more. I am a Treo bum and I am addicted. There, I said it. (wave of relief washes over me)

That is pretty funny though... Are you living on a steady diet of government cheese?