Have a treo 600 and want to be able to directly access our two
    web cams -- a Sony SNC-M3W and a Panasonic BL-C30A. Can log into the cameras and see controls but see no video. How can I make this work?

Willing to upgrade to 650 if that makes a difference.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Check out the following for leads.

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=52439
    Want to be able to directly access our two wireless IP web cams on my Treo 600. Think I need something with the ability to deal with ActiveX, Java, and MPEG4. Would hope someone has solved this problem. Eager to learn how they did it.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr K
    Have a treo 600 and want to be able to directly access our two
    web cams -- a Sony SNC-M3W and a Panasonic BL-C30A. Can log into the cameras and see controls but see no video. How can I make this work?

Willing to upgrade to 650 if that makes a difference.
    I have no idea if it works with a 600, but I have been using my Panasonic BL-C10A with my 650 for over a year. It works perfectly. You can't view streaming video. You can only see a jpeg. When viewing the controls via the Treo, under the tab "Refresh Interval", make sure you change it from "Motion" to "3s, 5s, 10s, 30s or 60s" You will then see a snapshot, refreshed with a new snapshot every 3, 5 or 10 seconds. This works very well if you have a fast connection such as EVDO, GPRS etc.
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular