Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine was getting somewhere and realizing it was the wrong location. It was one of those "Oh, sh!t" moments. But with my Treo and Directory Assistant I got the address and directions from where I was to where I should have been. Later, as an after-thought, I decided to make another stop and it was Treo+DA to the rescue again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    What was it? A Sidekick??
    No, I would have remembered that. He said it was some phone I'd never heard of. Does Siemens make a smartphone? I think he said Siemens. . .

He did say it runs Windows. I told him I like Palm OS better.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    No, I would have remembered that. He said it was some phone I'd never heard of. Does Siemens make a smartphone? I think he said Siemens. . .

He did say it runs Windows. I told him I like Palm OS better.
    SX 66 off the top of my head (Same as the Sprint 6600.) Some others too that I can't think of.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    They used to make some phones, overseas mostly, they weren't all that great, I think their mobile divsion was bought my BenQ or BenQ bought them or something, I don't remember but they did make phones
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Yeah, I use a Siemens for a backup phone. It's not a bad phone. Very tiny, too.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I cant think of A moment.
    using DA on the road, showing the screen playing movies in TCPMP, mobile AOL, docs to go...its a culmnation of coolness'
    This thing just rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    A coworker saw my Precious sitting on the desk the other day. Apparntly he never heard of a Treo 650. He started telling me about all the great things that her phone would do. In every case, my answer was "Yeah, my Treo does that, too."

I think he was a little annoyed, but, oh well.

I had a situation like that a couple weeks ago. I was at work and had my Treo in my front coveralls pocket and was playing music via pTunes, when some snobby little girl said "Is that music coming from your phone?". She then asked to see it, and afterwards, very snobbily pulled out her phone and said "Yeah, mine plays music too...and it's smaller" and kinda rolled her eyes. She pushed the right button, and I went into a little mini-rant..."Well, you got instant email on that thing? Photo viewer? Can you stream stand-up comedy over the net? Touchscreen? Full calendar with event notifications? Can you watch movies on that thing? Memos? Instant messaging with your Yahoo! MSN and AIM buddies? Didn't think so..." I then proceeded to b**ch slap her and give her a wedgie. OK, I made that last part up
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    Bluetooth DUN!

Or just showing someone pictures of the kids, playing mp3's and train movies for my son, verifying appointments, voice dialing a long-forgotten acquaintance (thanks Voice Dial), checking my bank balance, finding the meaning of a Spanish word, taking a picture and video (though I wish the quality was better), etc. - within a span of 3 minutes.
    Another defining moment for me is the delay of a new Palm OS GSM.
    Tasty says it Nicely here:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...9&postcount=29
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12