1.    #1  
    if i were to buy a WIFI for my Treo could i connect to it via my PSP? i was curious about this im not to educated on the whole wifi thing so if this is a dumb question give it to me easy. thanks in advance
    Got Treo?
  2.    #2  
    oh well i have a 700 but i was wonderinf if i bought the wifi socket from palm or some other retailier would my psp be able to pick up the wifi signal?
    Got Treo?
    Yes, please pardon my ignorance. I guess I was thinking I was in the 650 forum. I'm posting from my Treo, so it took me a few minutes to delete my post and you had already responded by then.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  4.    #4  
    hey its aight i do the same all the time it happens
    Got Treo?
    You can buy cheap software that will let you use your Treo as a modem for your laptop. Although the treo is connnected to your laptop via USB, you are essentially wireless as it will work anywhere the treo does.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMarlak
    oh well i have a 700 but i was wonderinf if i bought the wifi socket from palm or some other retailier would my psp be able to pick up the wifi signal?
    I think you're confused. A wi-fi socket won't enable your Treo to send out a wi-fi signal - just receive it(much like your PSP can do only for that you didn't have to buy anything extra). So if you're in an area where your Treo can go online via wi-fi, chances are your PSP will be able to as well.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?