1.    #1  
    Hey... Wow i havent posted in a really long timeeeeee

n e way i went on Vacation and lost my original hot sync cable and i dont really have the extra money to buy a cradle or n e thing new (saving for college tution for the next 4 years, TU!) so i was wondering if n e one who has bought a cradle would be willing to mail me their old Hot Sync Cableif they werent using it??

Thanks for ur considerationnnnnnnnn

- Frank
    "We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes non-work."
    You have a $500 phone and you can't afford a cable for it?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  3.    #3  
    why do u have to be soo judgemental?
    You dont know my situation...
    I wouldn't Judge or profile you...

i really dont see the point of your post?
    i mean it is pointless
    you just restated my question...

oh unless u were trying to be ignorant, right, maybe that will make people like you

well thanks man i appreciate it!
    Have you ever heard of irony, capital letters, spelling, or punctuation?

You might want to read up on those topics.

And get Daddy to buy you a cable.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

You can get cheap (as in inexpensive) cables on ebay. some generous soul here *may* send you one, but I doubt it (most people like to keep the old one as a spare, or for traveling, or at the office, etc.).
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Yes, I could use a spare at the office, actually. . .

I think I will just use bluetooth at home and leave the cable at the office.

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Have you ever heard of irony, capital letters, spelling, or punctuation?

You might want to read up on those topics.

And get Daddy to buy you a cable.
    My Dad left me when I was 10.

I have a 3.93 average.

I'm putting myself through college.

I will probably be making double your yearly salary in < 5 years. (unless you make more then 65,000 a year that is... you can figure that out right?)

Oh and thats not just me saying that I work as a Junior assistant to James J. Gruccio who just happens to be the most powerful attorney in the state of New Jersey... Soo yeah thats Guaranteed.

If an older man (or woman?) probably half as intellegent as you attempted to insult you and you were in this situation what would you say?

I wish you knew me because you would be embarassed.

-Frank Davis
    And my **** is bigger than yours...

Holy crap, this is about as childish as it gets.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Unfortunately, people are probably not going to send a free cable to someone they have no ties with.

You'll probably have to spend the money for a new cable. They have some cheap ones(under $20) here at the TC store.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Yeah, you write like you are really intelligent. Good luck in the legal field.

By the way, my title is Senior Propulsion Components Engineer. Yeah, that's right. Rocket Scientist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Yeah, you write like you are really intelligent. Good luck in the legal field.

By the way, my title is Senior Propulsion Components Engineer. Yeah, that's right. Rocket Scientist.

I was going to mention that, but didn't want to steal your thunder:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&postcount=41

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ya but apparently insertions **** is bigger than yours
    All posturing aside, if you want to be taken seriously and treated like an adult, don't express yourself like a snotty-nosed 8-year old brat.

Read your first post, and tell me what you think.