View Poll Results: Which camp do you fit in?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • You can pry my Treo from my cold, dead hands!

78 75.73%
  • Never could get that @#$*! Treo to work right and moved onto something else

2 1.94%
  • I own a Treo, but it's no big deal to me

23 22.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I gather that there are 2 types of Treo owners:

1. Those whom you would have to pry their Treos from their cold, dead hands, and
    2. Those who have a Treo for a short time, get frustrated with it, and move onto some other handheld.

Let's find out just how many!

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Mine will be burried with me, it's in my will.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by audit
    Mine will be burried with me, it's in my will.
    Better get one of those solar chargers and have them attach it to your tombstone, you'll be needing it a long time

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    24/7
    Not if I keep this "obsession with my toys" as my wife and kids like to put it, I'll have all the heat that I'll ever need to power them acording to the wife.

I'm looking for a case for mine because I've dropped it a couple times and felt my heart skip a beat or 2. Just need to find something that isn't bulky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    24/7
    Me too
    shhh, cant say this too loud since my treo might hear, but i voted "I own a Treo, but it's no big deal to me."

i want a new one, but it looks like 6-9 month b4 a new gsm version.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDJs.com
    I gather that there are 2 types of Treo owners:

1. Those whom you would have to pry their Treos from their cold, dead hands, and
    2. Those who have a Treo for a short time, get frustrated with it, and move onto some other handheld.

Let's find out just how many!
    I voted for number 3.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I voted for number 3. Yeah, the Treo for me used to be special but I've long since outgrown its feature set and sadly it appears the so-called 700p won't fulfill my needs either and there is no way I'd ever get a phone running any variant of Windows. So I'm stuck until something better non-Windows comes along.
    ---
    Handspring Visor Pro + Samsung 8500 (Sprint PCS) -> Handspring Treo 600 (Sprint PCS) -> Palm Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Sony-Ericsson P990 if S-E releases a North-America version
    There really should be a few more options, but given what was presented, I went with numero uno.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    I am a treo user that switched to Blackberry 8700c and I am VERY happy I did. I still hold hope that Palm will catch up with RIM!
    #1!!! You can try to take my Treo, but I'll kick yo' a**!!!
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    I use an 8125 now, but I still call it my "palm pilot". does that count?

(you can't pry it from my cold dead hands) :-)
    ---
    iPhone / Samsung Epix

Current playtoys:
    Also: Treo 750 (Test phone) / Sony Ericcson w900 (unlocked for international travel)
    Quote Originally Posted by audit
    Not if I keep this "obsession with my toys" as my wife and kids like to put it, I'll have all the heat that I'll ever need to power them acording to the wife.

I'm looking for a case for mine because I've dropped it a couple times and felt my heart skip a beat or 2. Just need to find something that isn't bulky.

OK, Audit - that signature is a little too BIG BROTHER!
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    fixed
    hey - not to say it wasn't really neat - but "spooky" never the less.....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    I got rid of mine a month after I got it, a year and a half ago, but I still read these forums daily, waiting for my issues to be resolved... Will get one again, hollywood may be the answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by mclark2112
    I got rid of mine a month after I got it, a year and a half ago, but I still read these forums daily, waiting for my issues to be resolved... Will get one again, hollywood may be the answer...
    Oh, but "Hollywood" doesn't exist...
    T650 is my only phone. Which, all by itself, means it's priceless.

Now that I've discovered how to really use the "favorites" on the phone screen, I've really come to love it. All apps, webpages, etc. have their own shortcut now.

C-guys SD radio let's me tune out where ever I want.

Do minimal web browsing on it, so no real issues with that. It works well for what I need.

Minimal software that all seems to play well together (except for Pocket Tunes and Warden, so goodbye Pocket Tunes), keeping it very stable.

Only "wish" is that I could synch email subfolders on Outlook with identical ones on T650. PocketMirror, how I miss thee!

Very happy Treoer.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
    I wanted to vote 3, but my conscience would not let me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast