1.    #1  
    OK, in repsonse to all the other "which do you use polls here on TC, I figured it's time to get down to a subject of real importance:

Which Carrier Sponsored Dating Service Do You Use and Why ?

Cingular has Match Mobile ...

http://cingular.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=pageD

Sprint has two

http://www.cdg.org/news/latest_news....705_ind_b.html

Didn't have much luck on Verizon site as every single term I put in their search box brings me to the "put in your zip code so we can tell you what coverage we have" page.
    Heck, the only reason I've been hanging out here is because I thought TC was a dating service!

Count me out for mobile dating via Blazer and text messaging. Dating is expensive enough without adding the cost of SMS; trying to determine how old someone's picture is from the tiny Treo screen would be impossible; it would intefere with my Scrabble and Monopoly games; and what some people put in their dating profiles would make a longshoreperson blush. And, I'm all for a good blush - just not on the bus or at the cafe ("Uh, yeah. You can have this seat. Just give me 5 minutes.).
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder
  3.    #3  
    I wuz just jokin a bit .... guess I saw too many polls today
    Are you lonely, Jack?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Are you lonely, Jack?
    Be careful Jack, I hear Doom can get pretty jealous over spooning with monkey face.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I would definitely date a lady with a Treo. . .

Only problem is, I've not been allowed to date for 23 years now!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    The woman I am seeing now also has a Treo, and it served as the icebreaker that helped bring us together...
  8.    #8  
    On my 40th birthday I told my wife that I must be going thru male menopause cause I was trying to decide between getting a mistress or a sports car, and besides I already had a 1978 930 in storage. She told me to not waste money that she intended to collect when I croak on a sports car .... and that getting a mistress might just hasten that process along a la Rockefeller....so she said I was free and clear to pursue any paths I desired.....I didn't get it in writing from her but I did get sworn affidavits from three witnesses.
    Single Brown Spinning Taz, Looking for Attention!
    Just call me Berd.
    Maybe you and archie should get together...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Just call me Berd.
    I didn't even know there WERE carrier-sponsored dating services...

I tried a dating service once, and it was a humongous waste of time. Which ones do you use, Jack?
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  13.    #13  
    Who has time for dating ?