1.    #1  
    Do you ever have trouble reading off your Treo screen? I'm a reporter for a major newspaper and I'm looking into a story on eye strain and handheld use. I'm hoping to talk with people who a) have trouble reading the fonts on their handheld screen, or b) get eye strain problems like dry eyes, burning eyes, headaches etc. after long hours on their handheld. I'm also interested in chatting with people who have tips for improving the reading experience on their handhelds. If you're interested in chatting, drop me a note at robinson3999@yahoo.com. I'll write you back with more information about the newspaper I write for and the story. Hope to talk soon.
    If a reporter hears it from one person, it's an anecdote. From two people? It's newsworthy. From three people? It's a trend! From four or more people? It's a movement!!

Maybe we can launch a class action lawsuit against PDA manufacturers? I'm represented by Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe...
    Quote Originally Posted by osborne
    b) get eye strain problems like dry eyes, burning eyes, headaches etc. after long hours on their handheld. I'm also interested in chatting with people who have tips for improving the reading experience on their handhelds.
    Try these. They are awesome!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by osborne
    Do you ever have trouble reading off your Treo screen? I'm a reporter for a major newspaper and I'm looking into a story on eye strain and handheld use. I'm hoping to talk with people who a) have trouble reading the fonts on their handheld screen, or b) get eye strain problems like dry eyes, burning eyes, headaches etc. after long hours on their handheld. I'm also interested in chatting with people who have tips for improving the reading experience on their handhelds. If you're interested in chatting, drop me a note at robinson3999@yahoo.com. I'll write you back with more information about the newspaper I write for and the story. Hope to talk soon.
    Fonts4OS5 and FontSmoother make the whole font experience a lot more enjoyable on Treos if you've tried them.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I am always looking to find programs that let me use smaller fonts.
    My fonts are so small, I don't even know what I'm replying to.
    Brent
    T650 on Sprint's Wireless Wonder