1.    #1  
    http://calendar.google.com/

Just released, looks decent. Problem though... I dont see Palm support. It supports iCal but I dont think (off the top of my head) Palm does. Any hacks? Think anyone can make this work?

Anyways... Looks really nice but I use my Treo for everything so I'd have to have it sync somehow but I dont see it happening.

My problem is... I use PalmDesktop. It's okay but I'd like to use something like Outlook, just not outlook. I use Mozilla Thunderbird for email so if Mozilla came out with something that could sync to the 650 then I'd go for it.

Back to subject... What do you think of Google Calender?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    no big deal for me - I use Outlook. But what I thought was interesting was the ability to share and merge other's calenders with your own. That could be pretty cool for friends, family, small company co-workers, etc.
    I too was disappointed by the lack of Palm support on Google calendar.

Has anyone found a good shareable online calendar that's compatible with Palm? The only one I've found so far is AirSet. It imports/exports my data just fine, but I can only assign categories to my events from my website account and not from my Treo or Palm Desktop. Apparently you can do this only if you have the Palm Desktop 4.14, which is not compatible with my Treo 600.

So I'm still shopping for a good solution (the ability to remotely access my calendar and also sync with my spouse's).
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    I too, am interested in a good solution for syncing with an online calendar, preferably Google Calendar.
    I use www.airset.com too...
    It's working quite well, even if I don't like the "compressed" time view: instead of showing all times, it shows only your appointment. This make it less confortable to find an empty slot between two appointments...
    Anyway, that's the only simple option to sync my treo to a web calendar...
    Yeah, I'm an AirSet user too, and I just imported all my calendar events into Google Calendar. I too wish that there's a way to sync Google Calendar with Palm. I like Google Calendar's UI much better (surprise, surprise). Anyway, please post if there's a cool solution.

Quote Originally Posted by fasuin
    I use www.airset.com too...
    It's working quite well, even if I don't like the "compressed" time view: instead of showing all times, it shows only your appointment. This make it less confortable to find an empty slot between two appointments...
    Anyway, that's the only simple option to sync my treo to a web calendar...
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
  7.    #7  
    Everyone is looking for a way to do this....
    http://groups.google.com/group/googl...215302e221b5f0
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    Very cool idea, hope someone over at google releases a solution for us. That would be sweet
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    Still no rumor about having any syncing solution?
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    I just sent an email to Marc Blank (creator of ChatterEmail) and asked him if he's interested in creating a sync'ing tool for Google Calendar and Treo 650. He replied saying that he'll look into it.

I've been a big fan of ChatterEmail, and if the sync'ing tool is half as good as his ChatterEmail... I would be jumping up & down for joy.

His email is marc@nextobject.com

Maybe if enough people email him to show interest, it may push it up on his priority list?! Email away!
  11.    #11  
    Good call man... I'm messin' around with GCal and I love it so far, but I'm not getting attached because I will not use it unless it syncs.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    google calendar's api has been released with add/update event support, so it's only a matter of time until you can sync your palm / outlook with gcal. 30boxes has also released their full api with similar functionality.
    You may want to check out www.wesync.com
    Dang that companionlink don't work worth a sheeet. I also am long time customer of Marc's and would love for him to develop a Google Calendar sync. I have waited for this for years. Used to have it, Palm used to have a free online calendar years ago with my first few smart phones and it was great. You could even share calendars with others to see both people appts together.
  15.    #16  
    You know what would be sweet... An auto-sync via the Treo and the GC via the internet. Say like daily if your calender automatically connected to GC to sync... Is this feasable?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com