Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This is my list so far:

Smartphone Experts S700 Skin Case

Aquapac Form Fit Case

TomTom Navigator 5 + GlobalSat BT-338 GPS (SiRF III)
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    SD card grenade launcher with optional flamethrower and tazer attachment.

But that's just me.

Seriously though, why ask what acessories someone might get? Who knows what new interesting and cool accessories might come out before the century in which the 700p is released.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    SD card grenade launcher with optional flamethrower and tazer attachment.

But that's just me.
    Why not just get the one with those features stock

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&page=2&pp=33
    Quote Originally Posted by vflopez
    This is my list so far:

Smartphone Experts S700 Skin Case

Aquapac Form Fit Case

TomTom Navigator 5 + GlobalSat BT-338 GPS (SiRF III)
    None, it will not come out. Perry said so.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    None, it will not come out. Perry said so.
    Not on May 28.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Not on May 28.
    See.
    PocketInformant?

Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    What's a 700P?
    Pretty much have all the accessories I need, they will just transfer over from the 650.

Boxwave Crystal Screensavers
    Palm Horizontal Belt Pouch
    eGrips
    Car Charger
    Extra Wall charger at work and for business trips.
    2GB SD card soon to be 4GB

All 3rd Party Software moves forward
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/12/2006 at 07:20 PM.
    Pretty much have all the accessories I need, they will just transfer over from the 650.

eGrips
    Car Charger
    Extra Wall charger at work

Did I miss something? Is there a new Palm coming out soon? If so, what date have you heard?
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    I will get this case if I decide to ditch my 6700 for the 700p

http://store.treocentral.com/content...gn=TreoCentral
    Treo (Palm Version) lover

Motorola v400 --> Sidekick ll --> Treo 650 --> PPC 6700 --> Sprint Treo 700P --> Blackberry 8700g --> Blackberry 8300 --> Blackberry 8320 --> Sprint Mogul --> **What's Next?**
  12.    #12  

eGrips
    Car Charger
    Extra Wall charger at work and for business trips.
    2GB SD card soon to be 4GB

I have a 600 so I have to get new chargers, cradles, portable keyboard, etc. Do we know that it will support a 4 GB SD card?
    Which headset does everyone use with their current Treos? I'm not a fan of headsets....so do I really need one? Is it not good to just hold the Treo up to your ear? I suppose my greasy bearded face might damage the Treo's screen. So what kind of screen protector does everyone recommend? How often do I need to change them out? I see they come in packs of 12 or 13, so are we talking once a month changeout or more frequent?

Cases...I'll definately need one of these. I like the horizontal pouches, but I don't like clipping stuff to my belt. Is there a slim, horizontal, beltclipless pouch available.

j...
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiper
    Which headset does everyone use with their current Treos? I'm not a fan of headsets....so do I really need one? Is it not good to just hold the Treo up to your ear? I suppose my greasy bearded face might damage the Treo's screen. So what kind of screen protector does everyone recommend? How often do I need to change them out? I see they come in packs of 12 or 13, so are we talking once a month changeout or more frequent?

Cases...I'll definately need one of these. I like the horizontal pouches, but I don't like clipping stuff to my belt. Is there a slim, horizontal, beltclipless pouch available.

j...
    I use a Moto 820 BT headset. Not the greatest, but it suits my needs. I would suggest if you do plan on using a headset with your Treo, use BT. The Treos headset jack is a piece of crap, and chances are will die on you over time.

As to screen protectors, I've had the same one on for almost 15 months now. The freebie Palm cut out that was included in the box. (I wouldn't suggest you leave yours on that long, but mine has held up.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  15. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiper
    Krusell makes a case with belt loops called the Horizontic. It'll work either with or without a clip.
    First time to post on Treo Central and have been reading all the 700P posts and cant wait for the POS.

I have seen Palm discounting the Treo 650 and accessories for the last couple weeks and am hoping that this means the 700 is on its way.

Could it be?

http://web.palm.com/promos/4free_acc..._treo650for299

Quote Originally Posted by newtech
    First time to post on Treo Central and have been reading all the 700P posts and cant wait for the POS.

I have seen Palm discounting the Treo 650 and accessories for the last couple weeks and am hoping that this means the 700 is on its way.

Could it be?

http://web.palm.com/promos/4free_acc..._treo650for299

I noticed the promo ends on April 24th. I'd be thrilled if the 700p came out on the 25th for my birthday, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part

HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    How about a wi-fi card hahahahahahahahahhahah
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    How about a wi-fi card hahahahahahahahahhahah
    A wifi card? Why not just use the internal wifi that will surely come with the 700p?

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    A wifi card? Why not just use the internal wifi that will surely come with the 700p?
    Even as a joke that made me lose my breakfast. I nominate n00B for comedian of the year for that suggestion.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast