1.    #1  
    I would like to purchase a Treo 650 for Sprint. It's a long story of the whys and everything but basically, Sprint and I do not get along. LOL They want me to pay full retail of $549.99 even though I have been a Sprint customer for many years. I recently left Sprint for 29 days to try out Nextel (owned by Sprint) and did not like them and went back to Sprint. Because of this, I no longer qualify for any good deals! Ugggh! I hate the phone I am using and would really like to get a Treo 650 but do NOT want to pay that much. Does anyone have any suggestions on how or where I can get a better deal? I'd love any help!
    Ebay? You could find a number of people trying to dump their 650's in anticipation for the 700, but sometimes they are trying to get almost what they bought out of ya.
    at&t iPhone3G
    You could also Try Earthlink. They have an offer on the 650 for 99 bucks including a contact(I THINK).
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
  4.    #4  
    I don't want to go with Earthlink...I already have a contract with Sprint. I've been looking on Ebay and they seem to run pretty high don't you think for a used phone?
    The 650 seems to hold its value pretty well. However, wait another month when the 700p is announced and the price may start dropping.

Or try calling the retentions department at Sprint - actually you had leverage once you left and you would have had more bargaining power on the return. Can you open a new line of service? Then you could get a good deal on eBay - I got mine on eBay for $20, but I had to add another line to my account.
    I will be selling my 650 soon. It's a rev B model in mint condition. I have used a boxwave screen protector on it and kept it in a Vaja case since it was brand new (it's ~ 7 mos old). I guarentee it is in like new condition. Not a single scratch on it.

As a bonus, I will include the Vaja case for free (It has 'Treo 650' etched on the back).

PM me if interested (or email tollison@fastmail.fm).

Eric
  7.    #7  
    I emailed those that sent me messages about selling their phones...really interested, so would love to hear back from you.

Now...I've been looking around on Ebay a lot more and I notice that the 600 seem to be so much better priced. Is the 600 a good phone? Would it be worth it to just go ahead and get the 600 or should I hold out for the 650?

I'm a stay at home mom, military wife and small business owner, so I mainly will use the calendar on the phone....I don't see myself getting all wrapped up in the extra software that you can put on the phone...partly because I don't really understand it all. I just love the idea of my calendar and phone being one unit. I have a very small Palm now (z22) and while it's nice...it holds my contact list, my calendar and some memos that I need, I hate carrying it and my phone all the time. Plus, to be honest, I really like the keypad on the 650...my z22 doesn't have a keypad!

Just trying to find out what the best deal for me is!

Look forward to hearing from you all!
    Quote Originally Posted by pswindham
    Now...I've been looking around on Ebay a lot more and I notice that the 600 seem to be so much better priced. Is the 600 a good phone? Would it be worth it to just go ahead and get the 600 or should I hold out for the 650?

I'm a stay at home mom, military wife and small business owner, so I mainly will use the calendar on the phone....I don't see myself getting all wrapped up in the extra software that you can put on the phone...partly because I don't really understand it all. I just love the idea of my calendar and phone being one unit. I have a very small Palm now (z22) and while it's nice...it holds my contact list, my calendar and some memos that I need, I hate carrying it and my phone all the time. Plus, to be honest, I really like the keypad on the 650...my z22 doesn't have a keypad!
    My 0.02 cents here...

If all you need is the calendar and the phone...and you like to save some $$$, then I would go with the 600. The only difference between both phones (for your needs) is that the 650 has a very nice screen compared to the 600. My wife has been using my old 600 for one year now and she uses it pretty much for the same features...phone and calendar. Unless you can find a 650 for about the same price...I would recommend the 600.

Now, we do have lockline. So anything that happens to the phone is replaced immediately. That is something else to take into consideration.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi