1.    #1  
    hey. i typed a 2,000 word statement of events for my lawyer. all on my treo. it was great. i emailed it to myself then printed it out. : i love this thing!
    Thumbs tired :-) (The keyboard is pretty good though.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

It's nice when you're waiting or something and dont have a lappy with ya... I break it out and start typing and then email it to myself.
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    interesting. did you use "word to go" to type it? or did you just use an email client like chatter or snappermail?
    I gotta have more cowbell
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    interesting. did you use "word to go" to type it? or did you just use an email client like chatter or snappermail?
    I have a 700w. I used word mobile. I typed it over several days. typing-editing-typing-editing. whenever I thought of something relevant I typed it in. it was great having this beauty in my pocket.
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    I have a 700w. I used word mobile. I typed it over several days. typing-editing-typing-editing. whenever I thought of something relevant I typed it in. it was great having this beauty in my pocket.
    sweet! yeah, thats the beauty of having a treo - you can capture every idea as it happens, without having to wait until you`re at the office.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    sweet! yeah, thats the beauty of having a treo - you can capture every idea as it happens, without having to wait until you`re at the office.
    yep
    Wow how many "words per min" is that? I hear some people can get up to 30+
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    Wow how many "words per min" is that? I hear some people can get up to 30+
    well. I timed myself. in one minute I was able to type the words "one" thru "twenty." so. I quess 20 word per minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    well. I timed myself. in one minute I was able to type the words "one" thru "twenty." so. I quess 20 word per minute.
    Holy crap!!! I just opened up my Oxford dictionary. I was going to count how many words there are between "one" and "twenty." Screw that, let's just say it's a lot!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Holy crap!!! I just opened up my Oxford dictionary. I was going to count how many words there are between "one" and "twenty." Screw that, let's just say it's a lot!
    LOL Shouldn't you be sleeping?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wahahahha.....
    Do you guys even look at the keyboard when typing anymore? I noticed I rarely do now.
  14.    #14  
    yeah. i have to look at the keyboard now and then.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Do you guys even look at the keyboard when typing anymore? I noticed I rarely do now.
    Im getting better, i rarely look. Just waiting for some sort of repetitive stress injury to pop up.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode

I still do once in awhile not alot though when im driving. I am so glad my car is tiptronic, i can use both hands and reply on endless emails and text messages.