1.    #1  
    I want to know where I can look up what items such as "SmARTUI" SS_p2p" "StatusBarLib" are. I need to delete items to make room on my phone and I don't know what to delete. Thanks
    Trying using 'Cleanup' from Northglide. Should definitely help you out.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?
    There are several threads, usually with "ROM" in the title, which address this issue.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by mec
    I want to know where I can look up what items such as "SmARTUI" SS_p2p" "StatusBarLib" are. I need to delete items to make room on my phone and I don't know what to delete. Thanks
    I got 465 hits with "StatusBarLib" on a Yahoo search. , 24900 on "SmARTUI" and 177 on "SS_p2p"

Here's the 1st Hit on SS_p2P fopr example:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=65479
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I got 465 hits with "StatusBarLib" on a Yahoo search. , 24900 on "SmARTUI" and 177 on "SS_p2p"

Here's the 1st Hit on SS_p2P fopr example:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=65479
    Let me go ahead and translate what he's saying: SEARCH! It isn't hard. Ever hear of a little website known as 'Google'?

But yeah, definitely check out 'Cleanup/Uninstall' from Northglide. Great apps.
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?