Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    While I enjoyed Ksteward's avatar I did not really feel it was appropriate for my 8 year old daughter to look at. She frequently snuggles with me while I surf these forums, and that big **** did make me feel rather uncomfortable. The new one is even worse. Imagine the questions- 'why is ksteward lying there with her bottom in the air?' The solution was however quite simple, and did not involve PM'ing ksteward. I simply added his avatar to my blocked ads list, and it disappeared from view. Kids protected without infringing on the right of adult (except myself unfortunately ) to enjoy the view.

Surur
    I Totally respect that...I have a 11 year old daughter. I purchased her a 15" notebook of her own. She likes my notebook because I have the big 17" wide screen and its desktop power that I demand. NOW I AM WORKING ON GETTING MY WIFE A NOTEBOOK TOO.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1
    <<The Movie or the fictional Christmas Character?>>

Santa is too, real! The Easter Bunny told me so!

Now remember when you say that Sprint Reps don't know anything- I'm sure Dragonman knows, but ain't talkin'!
    Oh great:

Santa Claus
    Easter Bunny
    Tooth Fairy
    George Bailey
    Walter Mitty
    Sprint Treo 700p

See any pattern here?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I know Big Foot is not imaginary, he is real, i will see bigfoot March 21, 2006, i will will it to happen.

Just read through all this documented proof. Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234