Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    This phone will be released on a date no one has predicted...
    at&t iPhone3G
    I personally am waiting for the ladies to start complaining about KStewart's avatar again.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I personally am waiting for the ladies to start complaining about KStewart's avatar again.
    It wasn't a lady last time...it was some dudes wife. This ones not as bad as the last...anyways, OT Now that you mentioned it, it will definitely bring it to everyones attention unless you were the one who sold me out. I am a slight geek, but I like the ladies...shoot me. Can the two co-exist.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    It wasn't a lady last time...it was some dudes wife.
    So, the dude's wife wasn't a lady?
    She has a little bit of a butter face though. She's got a great body, "but her" face! Seriously though, I wish I was looking at that from the opposite side

It wasn't a lady last time...it was some dudes wife. This ones not as bad as the last...anyways, OT Now that you mentioned it, it will definitely bring it to everyones attention unless you were the one who sold me out. I am a slight geek, but I like the ladies...shoot me. Can the two co-exist.
    That's a real art photograph. I mean, all the geometry and the way the angles line up- its almost like technology.
    well i was talking to my puppy today who knows a black poodle that hangs out at the sprint building and she told my puppy that it should be sometime this year
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    But when this year is the question...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Wouldn't a "dudes wife" be a lady? BY definition I think a man has to marry a lady. Except in certain states...
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    yeah, what did you get? thought you were on the edge with me....i am trying the 6700....for now....

I have 2 2125s and I'm still looking at possibly the 8125. But I'm also still using the 650, it hasn't gone bad yet. But I do have to say that the supposed memory and data speed increase of the 700p is worth waiting for if you want to stay with Palm OS. I have now warmed up to WM5 though, so unfortunately if Palm takes much longer than June to make an announcement, the 650 could be my last Treo for a while. Because I need to switch to another main device SOON! And if the HP 6900 comes out any time soon, Palm will be left in the dust.

Aren't we in the 2nd quarter? Come on Palm, name the next of the supposed 4 Treos for 2006!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I picked up one of those slim Samsung A900's with EVDO and 1.2 BT. I have to say that I like it alot, especially the smaller size. I really wish Palm would produce a more slim line smartphone, in this day and age Palm's form factor is to big. I think we all see the slim smartphones that are being released and on the horizon, it's sad that Palm can't stay with the competition with form factor. Almost 2 years between the 650 and 700P and the same bulky form factor is unacceptable.

So for me a slim phone and a 12" inch laptop was the way to go. If Palm ever comes out with a slim design I may jump back on the Palm band wagon, until then am happy with what I got.
    You're asking Palm to offer up-to-date features.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Wouldn't a "dudes wife" be a lady? BY definition I think a man has to marry a lady. Except in certain states...
    Lady meaning sole person from the forum which it was not a female forum member from my info I think, instead a male member who's wife had a problem...thats what I meant. So I am not saying a person's wife is not a lady...LOL. Hope your not being a smart azz and implying I don't know the difference.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    But I do have to say that the supposed memory and data speed increase of the 700p is worth waiting for if you want to stay with Palm OS.
    Hey Lady Treo,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the people that was against the 700p originally when the first specs were leaked? I could've sworn you were one of the people who had said it wasn't worth it, especially without built in wifi. I could be wrong, here, so I thought I'd ask to clear up my confusion.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Minor upgrades that should have been on the 650. And I really wish Palm would put on wi-fi when they have no problem putting it on their PDAs. But I may still consider getting it for the memory alone. We'll see. If I end up with a main WM5 device afterall, I may not. But since I went back to my 650 again, I hate to give up totally on the Palm OS.

BTW, I looked at both the MDA and the 8125 over the weekend. Palm really needs to hurry because I'm now close to testing the 8125!!
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 04/11/2006 at 12:57 AM.

Lady meaning sole person from the forum which it was not a female forum member from my info I think, instead a male member who's wife had a problem...thats what I meant. So I am not saying a person's wife is not a lady...LOL. Hope your not being a smart azz and implying I don't know the difference.
    Wow that is pretty crazy. A male member's wife had a problem with your avitar and he posted/pmed you to relay her concerns?!?!? Yikes..that is scary stuff!!! It would drive me insane if my wife even considered asking me to do something like that.
    I wonder if his next wife will do that?
    While I enjoyed Ksteward's avatar I did not really feel it was appropriate for my 8 year old daughter to look at. She frequently snuggles with me while I surf these forums, and that big **** did make me feel rather uncomfortable. The new one is even worse. Imagine the questions- 'why is ksteward lying there with her bottom in the air?' The solution was however quite simple, and did not involve PM'ing ksteward. I simply added his avatar to my blocked ads list, and it disappeared from view. Kids protected without infringing on the right of adult (except myself unfortunately ) to enjoy the view.

Surur
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo

BTW, I looked at both the MDA and the 8125 over the weekend. Palm really needs to hurry because I'm now close to testing the 8125!!
    I admire your patience. Last December I finally gave up and moved on to the 2125, and but for the need for a keyboard (and the pure joy of having WiFi) I'd still be there. As of February 17, 2006 I became a confirmed 8125 believer, and have enjoyed it immensely. The only thing that would move me now is if I can get everything in the 8125, plus HSDPA, or if they came out with a slimmer and lighter version of the 8125.

I think waiting on the Treo is an exercise in futility. It may add EV-DO, which would be a great benefit, but I have real trouble seeing that work reliably on Frankengarnet. If it turns out to be a 700W instead of 700P, then no different than the Verizon and all of its headaches. Maybe Hollywood (IF it had WiFi and HSDPA) will turn my head, but I just can't see letting go of the 8125 that easily.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    <<The Movie or the fictional Christmas Character?>>

Santa is too, real! The Easter Bunny told me so!

Now remember when you say that Sprint Reps don't know anything- I'm sure Dragonman knows, but ain't talkin'!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ALooneyGuy
    She has a little bit of a butter face though. She's got a great body, "but her" face! Seriously though, I wish I was looking at that from the opposite side
    Face, there's a face in the avatar? Oh, there it is now I see it. I was umm distracted by other scenery in the photo, um I mean the stories in the photo, um, oh he11 you know what I mean.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast