1.    #1  
    A Google search brought up this sponsored link. Maybe it's just "pieced" together? Interesting.
    I want to kill myself now. Please someone shoot me already. It is better than to read these threads.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    The picture actually says Sprint, just like ALL 700p rumors do! It's the same picture that was circulated before.
    The Cingular part is a Google adword ad.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    So, what's the point of the software showing how many posts a user has if everyone is gonna chase some useless link from every first-time poster who comes along?
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    So, what's the point of the software showing how many posts a user has if everyone is gonna chase some useless link from every first-time poster who comes along?
    everyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi

Some are desperate for the 700p.
    Also, being a new or infrequent poster doesn't necessarily make someone invalid.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    So...whats the jist of the link anyways?

(I refuses to click on it...seemed like a "Click here and earn me a penny" link to me.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    So...whats the jist of the link anyways?

(I refuses to click on it...seemed like a "Click here and earn me a penny" link to me.)
    More junk, an ad (and a poor looking one at that) for the 700p with specs that have been posted before.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Some are desperate for the 700p.
    Also, being a new or infrequent poster doesn't necessarily make someone invalid.

True, but I think that's the trend recently. More super-duper, top-secret, memos from Mr. Palm submitted by some first-time poster.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
  11.    #11  
    Sorry for the post the many of you don't like. However, rating someone based on their post count is pretty ridiculous. That's like determining someone's intelligence based on how much they talk. In my experience, the intelligence level is inversely proportional to the amount of talking they do.

I realize this is one of my first posts at TreoCentral, but I do post elsewhere. Unfortunately I'm too busy doing real work to post much on any forum.

Again, I'll try to only post really interesting and valid posts from now on ...
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot1000

So why should you be different?
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Sorry for the post the many of you don't like. However, rating someone based on their post count is pretty ridiculous. That's like determining someone's intelligence based on how much they talk. In my experience, the intelligence level is inversely proportional to the amount of talking they do.

I realize this is one of my first posts at TreoCentral, but I do post elsewhere. Unfortunately I'm too busy doing real work to post much on any forum.

Here at TreoCentral, no unconfirmed sources are left unbashed. Don't worry about it. Think of it as a ritual, and welcome to TC.
    Last edited by naivete; 04/10/2006 at 04:06 PM.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...0&postcount=40
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.