Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Windows Mobile 5 Supports 480x480 but currently not 320x320, and apparently 480x480 would have been too expensive for the 700w.

Anybody heard from their palm rep when the Palm Treo 480x480 Windows Mobile will come out? I heard May 19.
    Damn...you missed the day by 5 days.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Ehsan...your sig is oh so true...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Do I detect a hint of sarcasim there?
    Just a tad. I figure with all the wild rumors going on in here I might as well contribute.

700P Release in November
    700P Release in December
    700P Release in January
    700P Release in February
    700P Release in March
    700P Release in April
    700P Release in May
    700P Release in June
    700P Release in July...

Yawn...can you see why being sarcastic is in line. Oh wait should I add the Treo 750, 800 and 850 rumors also? Then there are the LowRider and Hollywood rumors. Do they have antennas, do they have WM5 or POS, why do they not improve the form factor, why can't I get it to scramble eggs. I want live tv on the Treo but when I found out how expensive it is I refuse to buy it. The battery is not good enough, the screen is not good enough...yawn...not enough memory...yawn...
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    700P Release in November
    700P Release in December
    700P Release in January
    700P Release in February
    700P Release in March
    700P Release in April
    700P Release in May
    700P Release in June
    700P Release in July...
    This is the beauty part. This guarantees an I told you so thread when any new device comes out. It could be called the Minneapolis, and have no touch screen and run OS2 Warp Beta 6, and somebody would have hit the nail right on the head. I think all the bases are covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    This is the beauty part. This guarantees an I told you so thread when any new device comes out. It could be called the Minneapolis, and have no touch screen and run OS2 Warp Beta 6, and somebody would have hit the nail right on the head. I think all the bases are covered.
    i got the name right, but i prediected SCO Unix
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12