Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. nja
    A liiiittle tongue-in-cheek here but honestly folks . . .

the "I'M SICK OF . . ." threads are actually getting more annoying than what people are "SICK" of.

Of course intentional hoaxes are out of line, but anyone has the right to post what they've heard from whoever they've heard it (for better or worse) and the people of this forum should be smart enough to sort out the reliable from the un.

What are we supposed to be anyway?? A bunch of mindless lemmings?
    This is the "Future Treos" category, after all.

Somewhere in the confusion lies the truth.
    It's the same damn rumor almost every time!!! How many times do all these people need to post that Sprint reps think the 700p is coming???
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    It's the same damn rumor almost every time!!! How many times do all these people need to post that Sprint reps think the 700p is coming???

Apparently, a lot.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Is it just me or are the new threads in the Future Treo's forum either about old info coming full circle back to T|C or just unsubstantiated bs?

It seems like a lot of threads are opened by n00b's who didn't even bother to skim the active threads before opening a new one

I just want my 700P
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    D@mn, there are as many "I'm sick of new rumor threads" as there are "rumor threads".

If you're going to b1tch about one don't start one of the other ones.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Would someone start a Thread that gives Links to all the Rumor Threads, and keep it Current.
    Any Help would be Appreciated.
    Thanks
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Here's the ubiquitous "I'm Sick of Threads that are Sick of 'I'm Sick of...' Threads" thread.
    Now this is great, a bunch of palm enthusiasts surfing around the speculation board, whining about too much speculation, about a device that only exists in speculation threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Now this is great, a bunch of palm enthusiasts surfing around the speculation board, whining about too much speculation, about a device that only exists in speculation threads.
    I'm dizzy after that.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts

I love this post cuz it's sooooo true! LOLL
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    No geatches, it's more like nauseous.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    What's next, a thread telling people "I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE....' thread?
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    What's next, a thread telling people "I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE I'm sick of the I'M SICK OF THE....' thread?
    now you're just being silly.
    I'm not Happy unless I'm Pist!
    And I am getting soo Freakin Pist!
    Everyone Stop Posting in the Rumor Threads.
    Stop Starting New Rumor Threads.
    Stop Complaining about Rumor Threads.
    Stop Posting in 'Sick-Of' Threads.
    Stop Starting New 'Sick-Of' Threads.
    Stop, Stop, Stop!

That's it,
    I'm Starting a New Thread to Stop all this Nonsense!
    Just call me Berd.
  15. nja

This is true. There are what . . . 25 other forums on this board?

Once again, my original post is largely tongue in cheek, but it is funny to me what some folks get all upset about.

SIGH!! ONCE AGAIN: it's the SAME rumor that keeps circulating and THAT is what some are tired of! There is absolutely NOTHING new or substantiated!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    SIGH!! ONCE AGAIN: it's the SAME rumor that keeps circulating and THAT is what some are tired of! There is absolutely NOTHING new or substantiated!
    Maybe we ought to start a Da Vinci Code discussion thread instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    I'm not Happy unless I'm Pist!
    And I am getting soo Freakin Pist!
    Everyone Stop Posting in the Rumor Threads.
    Stop Starting New Rumor Threads.
    Stop Complaining about Rumor Threads.
    Stop Posting in 'Sick-Of' Threads.
    Stop Starting New 'Sick-Of' Threads.
    Stop, Stop, Stop!

That's it,
    I'm Starting a New Thread to Stop all this Nonsense!
    Ya, what he said already.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Maybe we ought to start a Da Vinci Code discussion thread instead?
    I heard it was the English guy.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I heard it was the English guy.
    I heard it's TWO English guys trying to clean Dan Brown's clock.

PS - The English judge (Smith) got it right:

Smith said the plaintiffs had based their copying claim on a “selective number of facts and ideas artificially taken out of (the book) for the purpose of the litigation.”

“It would be quite wrong if fictional writers were to have their writings pored over in the way DVC (Da Vinci Code) has been pored over in this case by authors of pretend historical books to make an allegation of infringement of copyright,” Smith said...
    Last edited by dstrauss; 04/07/2006 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Updated Information
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast