Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    I heard it's TWO English guys trying to clean Dan Brown's clock.

PS - The English judge (Smith) got it right:

Smith said the plaintiffs had based their copying claim on a “selective number of facts and ideas artificially taken out of (the book) for the purpose of the litigation.”

“It would be quite wrong if fictional writers were to have their writings pored over in the way DVC (Da Vinci Code) has been pored over in this case by authors of pretend historical books to make an allegation of infringement of copyright,” Smith said...
    Didn't Brown give props to both of those authors in the book?
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Didn't Brown give props to both of those authors in the book?
    I don't remember if he did in the book proper, but they are in the bibliography. Anyway, they crashed and burned today. I don't know if you ever saw the history channel special on the Da Vinci code, but they did interview one of the dudes (with long straggling hair) and he wasn't what I would call a "reputable character" more like a carnival barker.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    just for some comic relief.

I just got the bestbuyforbusiness.com catalog - (I think that's funny in itself - BEST Buy for Business - ya right)

Anyway on p. 41 of the catalog they show Treo 650 (their model #POTR650HK)... looking closely at the image - this TREO 650 has some from new apps...

Internet Explorer
    ActiveSync
    MSN Messenger
    a START at the top

The keys look like the standard Treo 650

I went to the website and searched on Treo 650 and found the same funky Treo 650 picture although for their model #POTR650NC (NC=no camera)

http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb/...tID=BB10542357

anyway you want laugh check it out.
    Palm Pre and a nice collection of Treos: 755p, 700, 650, 600, 300 and Palm Pilots, Visors, and Sony Clie
    It's even funnier than that. That may be WM 2003 SE for Smartphone, not Pocket PC, because the program list is numbered, not even the 3x3 grid of WM5 for Smartphone. In any event, it's not a touch screen OS - what a joke.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I don't know a sprint rep, who told me in strict confidence, absolutely nothing about the next Treo.
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12