Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I have searched around cant find a definitive answer..

I know he had one from craigslist (I sat on the IORC chat with some of you as he revealed pieces of what he could pull from the phone)

Then he vanished and I sorta remember somthing along the lines of Palm possibly contacting him and asking he not share any more info...

Anyone know???

Clarification- Do we know exzcatly WHY he had to shut up about the 700P he had? Did the Palm police show up????
    Last edited by dcopperfield; 04/06/2006 at 11:37 AM.
    He hasn't vanished. Check his "Find more posts". He's been posting recently, just nothing about the 700p, for fear of harsh spanking from Palm.

(anyone get the dry humor pun? *cough* Now that I've pointed to the fact that there is one, lol)

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Merlyn_3D slammed the door on the "IF" question.

n4cer slammed the door on the "WHEN" question.

Sprint/Palm just need to Git R Done and OPEN the door.

Last edited by gtwo; 04/06/2006 at 06:14 AM.
    You mean open the floodgates! (in terms of sales, glitches, blinking golden bell posts etc)
    I just don't want to be on Palm's bad side, which is why I decided to coorperate. Quite a bit of information has leaked out, though, that seems to agree with what I saw, and I've poked my head in and mentioned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    I just don't want to be on Palm's bad side, which is why I decided to coorperate...
    Same with me and the Flying Saucer in my back yard. I would post more proof but the CIA has asked me to keep it top secret.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Merlyn 3D, thank you for providing the insight into the 700P. You were willing to share, and we (the Treo community) have more information on the upcoming device.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Same with me and the Flying Saucer in my back yard. I would post more proof but the CIA has asked me to keep it top secret.
    Blaze, has your girlfriend been out of town for a while? You're getting crabby again.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Blaze, has your girlfriend been out of town for a while? You're getting crabby again.
    One of the aliens (the one they call longdongkim) impregnated him, now you know why he is crabby.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I think that Blaze is Slinky.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc
    I think that Blaze is Slinky.
    I think Blaze is bitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I think Blaze is bitter.
    Just take him for what he is, a dumbed down version of SeldomVisitor.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Just take him for what he is, a dumbed down version of SeldomVisitor.
    Wow! Havent seen that name thrown around here in a while.
    lol, bitter for pointing out the obvious? any sane person coming across this board would be thinking the same thing

by the way, I have the holy grail in my basement, but the vatican asked me to keep it on the DL
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    lol, bitter for pointing out the obvious? any sane person coming across this board would be thinking the same thing

by the way, I have the holy grail in my basement, but the vatican asked me to keep it on the DL
    Something tells me that's not the only thing you're hiding in your basement.
    I think that its so sad. there is such cameraderie around here in anticipation for this new device. and then when it comes out, we will all move on and talk about the NEXT treo (after of course talking about what's wrong with the latest). does it never end!?

I hope that it never does...
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee
    does it never end!?

Absolutely not! I think we like it like that.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Merlyn still around...he asked me about my old avatar I had to nuke because of someones wife who has their rocks in a sling...I know, I know, I am slowly getting over it...My wife is still counceling me.
    i miss your old avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by socaltreo
    i miss your old avatar
    I think the new one is fine.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast