View Poll Results: Ban All New Threads Until the Next Palm XXX Release?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban all new threads - we're with you Bluto.

    40 39.22%
  • No way, I hate using the Search function.

    7 6.86%
  • Who cares, it's fun to see it for the 10th time.

    35 34.31%
  • Let's vote dstrauss off the island.

    20 19.61%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 68 of 68
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by gtwo
    A "Life is Good" t-shirt with a 700P on it. I would then be complete.
    Here's to you Perry!

    I hope your dream comes true (if it does, buy two - it will be a long while until you see your Treo 900).
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Here's to you Perry!

    I hope your dream comes true (if it does, buy two - it will be a long while until you see your Treo 900).
    If he buys two, and duct tapes them back to back, does he have a Treo 1400?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Here's to you Perry!

    I hope your dream comes true (if it does, buy two - it will be a long while until you see your Treo 900).

    Sprint Treo 900P (Palm/Linux OS) --- February 2008 !!
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Sprint Treo 900P (Palm/Linux OS) --- February 2008 !!
    At this point I think it's fair to say Perry is hitting the bottle again. Time for an intervention!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If he buys two, and duct tapes them back to back, does he have a Treo 1400?
    More likely just double trouble.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gtwo
    Sprint Treo 900P (Palm/Linux OS) --- February 2008 !!


    At this point I think it's fair to say Perry is hitting the bottle again. Time for an intervention!
    Naw - just ever the optimist!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    Naw - just ever the optimist!
    I wish I had a fraction of his optimism.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    I wish I had a fraction of his optimism.
    Well, he's putting me to the test over in the "beenchanged" thread!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions