1.    #1  
    I hope we have some Treocentral members at CTIA who can post info before theH
  2.    #2  
    Post got cut off. Should have ended:

...before the standard news channels.
  3.    #3  
    Anyone there?
    I am here. No news so far other than the Treo 700w email update, and I am beginning to suspect we may not see a new Treo announcement at this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    I am here. No news so far other than the Treo 700w email update, and I am beginning to suspect we may not see a new Treo announcement at this show.
    Any updates from Cingular? Is anything scheduled?
    Marcus- can you tie up the Palm Reps and beat it out of em? Jk
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Does the 700W update fix the Daylight savings time bug- or will that come out after we switch back to standard time?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    The CEO is doing a keynote on the 7th. (http://www.ctiawireless.com/general/....cfm?calID=400) So I wouldn't expect any major announcements before then.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrebsd
    The CEO is doing a keynote on the 7th. (http://www.ctiawireless.com/general/....cfm?calID=400) So I wouldn't expect any major announcements before then.
    This looks like a roundtable session. Any indication that an announcement on a new Treo will be announced? I need to get a new phone and dump my 650 and am going to go with an 8700 or 8125.
    Is your 650 unlocked?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I would like to hear Cingular update us on how their UMTS rollout in the US is coming along. Sony-Ericsson would like to see UMTS in more areas here before considering a North America release of their upcoming P990.
    ---
    Handspring Visor Pro + Samsung 8500 (Sprint PCS) -> Handspring Treo 600 (Sprint PCS) -> Palm Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Sony-Ericsson P990 if S-E releases a North-America version
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Is your 650 unlocked?
    Yes....I actually have two of them and both are unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie
    I would like to hear Cingular update us on how their UMTS rollout in the US is coming along. Sony-Ericsson would like to see UMTS in more areas here before considering a North America release of their upcoming P990.
    Our Cingular rep told me that UMTS was the way they were going for the next Treo and it was a 3Q deliverable. However, I ws hoping he was wrong and we would get an announcement this week. I was going to go back to the 8125 but not sure since I do travel internationally and the 8700 BB allows for international unlimited data roaming. I really liked WM5 and wish there was a GSM version of Treo with it. I know....wishful thinking by a lot of people.
    Yes....I actually have two of them and both are unlocked.

If you do get rid of them, I may be able to buy one. I can't guarantee, but please keep me on the list just in case.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    If you do get rid of them, I may be able to buy one. I can't guarantee, but please keep me on the list just in case.
    As soon as I decide what I am doing I will let you know.
    Sent you a PM about the 650 I am selling