Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Think I finally beat Jack at something.
    http://www.engadget.com/2006/04/05/p...t-on-may-15th/
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Engadget quote, "a highly trusted source has confirmed for us that they won't be making an official announcement until Monday, May 15th (or thereabouts)." We shall see.
    *sigh* Finally! we're getting closer!

"if you build it, they will come". uh, I mean: "if you wait for it, it will come..."
    - Jeeman
    maybe may 15 for b2b sales, and may 28th for all others.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    maybe may 15 for b2b sales, and may 28th for all others.
    More likely a May 15th announcement with May 28th b2b release. Full release in June (Sorry about the "J" word Perry).
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I hope this "highly-trusted source" is for real.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst
    More likely a May 15th announcement with May 28th b2b release. Full release in June (Sorry about the "J" word Perry).
    J word, maybe, but at least it wasn't a "June 15" announce. . . . . . .
    Wow, big announcement...

MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I think my 600 will just barely make it . . . I starting to have to use tape to keep it together . . .
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    when will they anounce this ???? when ???
    Now they're making announcements about a forthcoming announcement....and some people wonder why we call it the SILLY season...Sheesh.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Glad to see that it is finally coming out, but I'm not sure I can stay with POS. It looks like competitors are becoming much more innovative.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Gee, I think I saw that flyer somewhere before.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    I hope this "highly-trusted source" is for real.
    When Engadget say highly-trusted-source, I listen. When treocentral poster says it I get a headache.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Engadget's "highly trusted source" probably IS a Treocentral poster.
    I see Engadget is still using that scan, of a copy, of a fax, of a memo....................

You know the crap we already saw here.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    When Engadget say highly-trusted-source, I listen. When treocentral poster says it I get a headache.

Got Tylenol?

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Got Tylenol?

hey tylenol doesnt work now after taking one for each new thread aboiut new Treo700P.
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Got Tylenol III ?

OxyContin ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Got Tylenol III ?

OxyContin ?
    As a matter a fact, I do.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast