Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    <merged>
    Quote Originally Posted by SMEGGIE
    I also find this interesting...

http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcatego...d_category3=67

SMEGGIE
    Why because the website operator can't tell the difference between a W and a P? Look at the screen it is a 700W.
    I called a Sprint customer service representative earlier this afternoon. I had a technical question on changing the sprintpcs.com email address for the other phone on my account. I told her that I wanted to upgrade to a new Palm Treo. She said that the newest one was the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiper
    I called a Sprint customer service representative earlier this afternoon. I had a technical question on changing the sprintpcs.com email address for the other phone on my account. I told her that I wanted to upgrade to a new Palm Treo. She said that the newest one was the 650.
    Well...it is the newest one. What newer Treo did you think you could upgrade to?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiper
    She actually told the truth. You can't sell anything that isn't out yet.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    She actually told the truth. You can't sell anything that isn't out yet.
    You lie, Lady!

So anyways, Jkiper, the 700p is just a speculation. Many here (including myself) believe that it will be out soon, but there isn't supposed to be an announcement for at least a month and it's not supposed to be available until May 28th. Hence the reason all the 700p stuff is in the "future treos" forum and not the non-existant "700p" forum.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    Why because the website operator can't tell the difference between a W and a P? Look at the screen it is a 700W.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. But then I went to the page where it shows the devices it makes cases for and it lists both the 700W and the 700P.

http://www.1src.com/gallery/showphot...cat/500/page/1

I actually think my posts through before I post. That way, it minimizes the chance that I may look like an *****.

SMEGGIE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234